Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You and I have disagreed in the past, but I'll comment that I don't find this guys rant funny; he's terribly condescending.

For starters, there's nothing wrong with being a regular guy, or not special (whatever that means). Regular guys fight and win our wars. Regular guys make things, fix shit, and otherwise get things done. Being a regular guy is an aspiration not someone to make fun of.

Besides the guy is in a trailer (even though there's nothing at all wrong with a trailer, single or double wide), when someone rants like that, they're just publicly talking about themselves as in this guys case.

Not sure of his other "work" on YouTube, but the guy's got over 90K followers, which I find interesting and sad if this is a "regular" example of who he is.

He's trolling, so I encourage everyone to NOT click on and watch his video, as watching it gets this guy paid which encourages more condescendence.

If you are reading this and you feel like you're a regular guy, then I'll go on record for saying thank you for who you are and I'm fucking proud of you for it. Hope you have the same outlook on anyone looking down on you.
Sponsored

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I couldn't continue to watch when I realized the primary descriptive term he uses repeatedly to profile potential Bronco owners was stolen from a 15 year old girl.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude's pissed he waited so long to reserve. Trying to get people down and cancel reservations so his moves up.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I for one am glad to finally know that my d!ck is average...thought I was always told that just to be nice☺

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll assume that’s a joke.

But I am married and do have a white picket fence in the front. I do not have any kids, I do not have any toys, unless a Challenger counts as a toy, maybe. I do not care what people think about my things and I make more than 65K a year.

sooo you’re wrong.

Ford Bronco Bitter Bronco guy calls us out LOL 1602540544288

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You guys are hilarious! Taking this waaaay too personally! I thought it was great! Hopefully it’s a character and not the true thoughts but I laughed either way!
At first I was laughing at the video, now I’m laughing even harder at how worked up people are.

Its the year 2020 people say crappy things about each other on the internet for attention. Black Gigalow is reading these comments and CRACKING up right now.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to hear what this guy has to say about Jeeps! :ROFLMAO:

Kind of ridiculous how much anger he has if he's not kidding. Maybe he just needs a hug?

EDIT: I also WISH I could get a loaded Badlands for only 45k...

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a confession
I’m basic
Now, please excuse me while I update my resume

Fordication

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150, 2004 Ford Taurus,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW! Thank you DR. Poopy Pants for the psychological profile of my life, Glad I listen to that, Just save a ton of money! I'm going to cancel my order now and call up the psychic friends connection for my next move....

Sponsored

Jpoterek

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST, 2017 Ford Escape Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This dude is a joke, plain and simple. Do you know what dude, I'll take my "basic" Director job at a Fortune 500 company, my basic MBA from UM, my basic wife who is an NP and my soon to be basic infant and live my life in basic St john's county FL. My basic life afforded me the ability to travel the world, meet fantastic people, live in a nice home and live an amazing life up to this point. I'm not out here ripping into hard working folks on my youtube channel looking for attention, I'm out here living a life that I worked hard for, appreciate, and enjoy! how in the F*** does this guy have 80k followers? I sometimes wonder how douche bags like this attract so much social media attention

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like he was describing himself.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're just a regular basic person. You're not special. You don't know how to do anything good.

2021 Ford Bronco - A Basic Fucking Nerd Vehicle.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.