Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Jeep just got ducked for the first time, and I've had it over 5 years now. I have no idea what it's all about, which is why I came on here and did a search. And I still haven't a clue what it's about.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Jeep just got ducked for the first time, and I've had it over 5 years now. I have no idea what it's all about, which is why I came on here and did a search. And I still haven't a clue what it's about.
It means someone thinks you have a cool Jeep. You're supposed to keep it going and give it to another Jeep in the future.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It means someone thinks you have a cool Jeep. You're supposed to keep it going and give it to another Jeep in the future.
Oh, okay. [Now I'll be able to sleep tonight, hehe.] I'm actually staying at a hotel out-of-state, and I noticed another Jeep in the parking lot got ducked as well.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, okay. [Now I'll be able to sleep tonight, hehe.] I'm actually staying at a hotel out-of-state, and I noticed another Jeep in the parking lot got ducked as well.
My son has gotten one on his Jeep and he thought it was cool. With Jeeps, usually they put it on a vehicle with mods they like, from what I understand.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

🤣