Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I'm visiting a friend in New England and we decide to get lobster for lunch. It's Sunday July 2nd and pouring rain. My friend and I see a 2dr Black Diamond (?) and we spend the next 20ish minutes trading places when I decide to get off the highway. I'm thinking I found a short cut around a wreck, but not so much. Anywho the other Bronco gets off after us and I don't think anything of it. Maybe they live here?

So I tell Kerri, don't worry, I'm not going to do anything illegal. And while I'm completely obeying the laws of New Hampshire, the Black Diamond falls me, rolls down their window and yells at me!

It's pouring rain. I'm in a miniature state and some random woman is yelling above the dinn. Turns out her son wanted to send Matchbox Broncos across the country. She hands me a baggy in what must look like the oddest drug deal ever and drives off. Inside was seafoam green Bronco 4rd in National Parks dress.

Well I got the little guy to the Atlantic Ocean, Lakes Ontario, Erie and Michigan. But they're about 2k from the Pacific and @Tricky Dick. If anyone is passing through Wisconsin in their Bronco and wants to help get this guy to the Pacific (and maybe Alaska or Hawai'i?) let me know!

Ford Bronco Dude, where's my Bronco? 20230702_173442
Ford Bronco Dude, where's my Bronco? Screenshot 2023-07-16 190655
Sponsored

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is GREAT!! ...wish I could help out somehow..

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I'm visiting a friend in New England and we decide to get lobster for lunch. It's Sunday July 2nd and pouring rain. My friend and I see a 2dr Black Diamond (?) and we spend the next 20ish minutes trading places when I decide to get off the highway. I'm thinking I found a short cut around a wreck, but not so much. Anywho the other Bronco gets off after us and I don't think anything of it. Maybe they live here?

So I tell Kerri, don't worry, I'm not going to do anything illegal. And while I'm completely obeying the laws of New Hampshire, the Black Diamond falls me, rolls down their window and yells at me!

It's pouring rain. I'm in a miniature state and some random woman is yelling above the dinn. Turns out her son wanted to send Matchbox Broncos across the country. She hands me a baggy in what must look like the oddest drug deal ever and drives off. Inside was seafoam green Bronco 4rd in National Parks dress.

Well I got the little guy to the Atlantic Ocean, Lakes Ontario, Erie and Michigan. But they're about 2k from the Pacific and @Tricky Dick. If anyone is passing through Wisconsin in their Bronco and wants to help get this guy to the Pacific (and maybe Alaska or Hawai'i?) let me know!

@Tricky Mike