First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That is easily the coolest Xterra I have ever seen. All of the other ones looked very vanilla.
Thanks! It has a Nissan Titan suspension in it, 2 1/2" Radflos with reservoirs up front, single Radflos in the rear.. I need to have them rebuilt soon... We've kinda ran it hard lately lol it's on 33's, but want to go up to 35's, possibly 37's. I'm hoping the Sasquatch suspension matches, or at least comes close to what we've done to the X.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny this should get posted. I was watching baja 1000 footage and came across this the other day. Sugar Sand !!!!! It's like powered sugar or talcum power. Soooooooooooooo fine, it gets every where !!!!!!! ..... And is very easy to get stuck in !!!!!!!

Video is long but go to 48.52 and pic up the action. You will see a red dot in the distance. This is a broken down trophy truck. that is were the action happens. At around 49.20 pay attention and you will see first hand what this stuff is like !!!! Has a camera pointed front and the other camera (inset) showing the driver/co-driver view. They will INSTANTLY disappear !!!! If you continue to watch a little further down the course they have to pull over and clean out the air filter because it has no power.

This footage is awesome of this years Baja 1000. he only has about half of the race uploaded so far, but has been cool to watch. (y)(y)

2020 BAJA 1000 RACE PART 6 LETS RACE!! - YouTube

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nothin like a bunch of bored housewives pumped up on Xanax running around the neighborhood with cell phone cameras and clipboards! I have One that lives across the street and absolutely despises me working on my cars/bikes on my property. PIss off lady, We don't have an HOA!!!
Yeah, we have mixed feelings on HOAs. We like the fact our neighbors can't paint their house purple, but man... let your weeds grow a few inches, and you get "The Letter" along with photos of the horrible, no good, 2 inch tall weeds ?

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Dust Infiltration Test Video ashes-to-ashes-dust-to-dude
Ford Bronco Dust Infiltration Test Video ashes-to-ashes-dust-to-dude

[/QUOTE]
Love the xterra. I had a 2000 with a few calmini extras. They were one of the few companies that made a lot of great stuff in the early years of the xterra.

562AE652-D680-480F-B0BB-DD196B8B8D19.jpeg

51C3B0DB-9C48-47B2-B2AE-F2DA5A282BC0.jpeg

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zooming in...those are the warthogs. Geeezzz making me get cold feet on the black diamond.

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We got that powdered sugar texture dirt out here in parts outside of Vegas. When you come up on that stuff it’s like the desert exploded around you. The dirt splashes up like water and blinds you. I once stopped and check this out, you can’t feel the dirt when you step on it. Your foot just makes a “poof“ and it disappears In the dirt under you.

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got that powdered sugar texture dirt out here in parts outside of Vegas. When you come up on that stuff it’s like the desert exploded around you. The dirt splashes up like water and blinds you. I once stopped and check this out, you can’t feel the dirt when you step on it. Your foot just makes a “poof“ and it disappears In the dirt under you.
Sounds like moonwalking with little puffs of dirt as you take a step.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Zooming in...those are the warthogs. Geeezzz making me get cold feet on the black diamond.
Wonder if it's another Troller....I can see a beefy troller hanging out. Not the first one we've seen def not the last!

D3BACCC5-A9B2-4551-9F1D-FB8D90937F00.jpeg
Sponsored