4everbored

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Base
With all these so called tests that these manufacturers claim to do. Why is it that when we get the vehicles we run into issues within 2,000 miles? But for some reason they never had those issues after the claimed 1 million mile testing.

For me, these proclaimed tests mean nothing. Unless they're going to prove it with unbiased influence and opinion. Just cuz they claim a vehicle can do it Doesn't tell you how bad it was damaged in the end.
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With all these so called tests that these manufacturers claim to do. Why is it that when we get the vehicles we run into issues within 2,000 miles? But for some reason they never had those issues after the claimed 1 million mile testing.

For me, these proclaimed tests mean nothing. Unless they're going to prove it with unbiased influence and opinion. Just cuz they claim a vehicle can do it Doesn't tell you how bad it was damaged in the end.
If you notice most pics of Broncos in the wild are very dirty. The drivers did not pay $50k for their ride. They drive it till it breaks, then gather information from the event. They don’t stop because of some small issue, they need to rack up miles.

Customers on the other hand will take their $50k vehicle back to the dealer for a slight squeak, a tiny vibration, etc because they want perfection for their hard earned dollar.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No doors and roof... How'd that test go?

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Love the xterra. I had a 2000 with a few calmini extras. They were one of the few companies that made a lot of great stuff in the early years of the xterra.

562AE652-D680-480F-B0BB-DD196B8B8D19.jpeg

51C3B0DB-9C48-47B2-B2AE-F2DA5A282BC0.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
Calmini kind of sucks now. A lot of Nissan folks have given up on them, but if you want a drop bracket lift, they're the only option.

There are some great fab guys around, but since they don't pump bumpers and skid plates out like they do for Jeeps, it can cost a ton to build them how you want them.

We love the X, but I really fell in love with the Bronco. Loved them as a kid, too. Just a good ol' fun rig to play around in.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

only last 7 seconds unitil the motor choked....

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m cruising through pictures of Bronco in snow, when I’m brought hurtling back to reality by this thread. Thanks.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My truck wash guy doesn't like coming over after he knows we've been in the desert all weekend. This would probably make him quit ?
How does one procure a "truck wash guy"?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From what I've heard there won't be a 2-door Warthog because the the truck is gonna be too wide. It's like 8 inches wider than the 2021. A 2-door would just be a perfect square.
Not to be my own buzzkill, but that middle one looks like it has a white spot on the door, so it may be the black two door with the circle of camouflage.

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know for a fact that changes DO come from tests like these...as I am working on a change right now due to failure at one of these extreme tests...but it passed on the 'normal' testing. So I say keep testing these things to expose more areas/parts for potential improvements.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wonder if it's another Troller....I can see a beefy troller hanging out. Not the first one we've seen def not the last!

Ford Bronco Dust Infiltration Test Video SerpentineWildHectorsdolphin-size_restricted
thats what I am going with, that Troller is always out with them testing as of late.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How does one procure a "truck wash guy"?
Come on now! This is Las Vegas, lost wages, Sin City, home of hookers and blow, the adult playground, the place where there is never a last call and a bar on every street corner.

All it takes is $$ to procure anything in this town.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A large company I used to work for would get fleets of Bronco's (when they were still being made), F150's, and Rangers (before the current generation). Each vehicle would have around 100,000 hard desert miles (70% dirt roads, 30% paved) on them when they were given back after a year. Ford would tear these vehicles down to see how the seals handled the hot, dry, dusty climate (also single digit cold in the winter). We would get a new fleet of pre-production vehicles every year...that is until our security department started getting drunk at night and totaling these vehicles.
Sponsored