Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2021-2022 FORD BRONCO | SOFT TOP ROOF RACK

Looking for a way to take your 6th gen Bronco to the next level? Our 4-door Bronco Roof Rack is the perfect solution. This rack is designed to fit models with an OEM soft top, and features cross bars with an arc’d design to increase luggage and cargo capacity. There are multiple mounting points on all 4 sides for lights and accessories, making it easy to customize your setup. This was specially designed to be compatible with our 40-inch Light Bar Mount & 50-inch Curved Light Bar Mount.

Installation is quick and easy with the fully bolt-on design, and all necessary hardware is included. The heavy duty boxed rear mounts provide added support and additional accessory mounting opportunities. The rack can support up to 200lbs evenly distributed, making it perfect for carrying all of your gear.

Please Note: This is compatible only with the 4-Door 2021+ Ford Bronco with factory Soft Top.

Check it out here: https://dv8offroad.com/products/6th-gen-bronco-roof-rack-soft-top

roof-rack-4-door-bronco_1051x700.jpg
6th-gen-ford-bronco-soft-top-roof-rack_1051x700.jpg
6th-gen-4-door-ford-bronco-roof-rack_1051x700.jpg
ford-bronco-roof-rack_1051x700.jpg

Key Features:
  • Multiple Tie-Down Points
  • Multiple Mounting Locations for Lighting
  • Additional Mounting Locations for Shovels, Jacks, & More
  • Designed to Work with our 40” & 50” Light Bar Mounts
  • Heavy Duty Boxed Rear Mounts for Support & Accessory Mounting
  • 200lb Capacity Evenly Distributed
  • Fully Bolt-On
Visit https://dv8offroad.com/pages/ford-bronco-bumpers-and-accessories to shop all of our Ford Bronco Parts and Accessories.
Plus... use code "ForumMember" at checkout for 10% off!
Sponsored

snowmexican

Black Diamond
First Name
Kennedy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Assuming the dynamic load is 200lbs what would the static load rating be?
Wondering if this roof rack is capable of a roof top tent and a few accessories?
Also how does the rack get removed? A total uninstall? Or mounting hardware is retained? Does it become almost a “one-piece” when assembled?

broncoconorb

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This sounds perfect for attaching surfboards to the roof while still being able to keep the soft top closed. I usually just put my board in a board bag and throw it in the back. However, that doesn't work very well if I have passengers, or am going on a long trip up the coast.

I looked through the product page and the instruction manual, but didn't see any mention of how to open up the soft top with this rack system installed. Is it a matter of loosening a few bolts, or do you need to fully remove everything?

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking to buy a rack for my soft top now. Does your rack allow the soft top to pop up in the back or is it going to hit the back of the rack?
Sponsored