First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reading the replies and seeing later reservation holders already have received their Broncos and others have VIN's, build dates, etc.- even though they may be a moving target.

I feel for the rest of you that are with me- an early reservation and have heard absolutely nothing. It's really a shame that something so simple as submitting a reservation- and being so excited after the Bronco was launched- and putting a reservation in right away- totally assuming Ford would deliver them based on the reservations. At least that's what I wrongly assumed.......

If I would have known the dealers were going to control this I would not have even bothered.
Sponsored

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Daughter - 7/15/20 reservation - ordered fully loaded Badlands SAS soft top. Truck was built in October and is sitting in QC waiting for shipment.

I am a 7/28/20 reservation - ordered fully loaded Badlands SAS soft top. No VIN gang. No idea when it will build or arrive.

We both switched from WT to BL builds when the MOD roof died. And then switched from MIC to Soft Top when the MIC roof was fatally wounded. At this rate, she may not get her '21 until '22 and I may run out of patience and get in line for the new 4Runner.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10:22pm 7/13 reservation, 1/21' order, 2D Badlands with Sasq, 2.7l, High Package, no tow and no progress as of yet.
6 AM 7/14
2 door, Badlands, 2.7, tow

I've never gotten an email from Ford.

My dealer, however, gave me my VIN. She is being built on Saturday. If I didn't ask my salesperson "what's up", I think I might never know it was being built until it showed up at the lot.

Ford Website contains no new info, either. Total stealth build.

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14/21 5:30 am Reservation. Got the email no 21 Bronco for you then on 9/30/21 got scheduled to build 11/22/21 week. went into production yesterday, blend date 11/23/21
2DR Carbonized gray Badlands, 2.7,Squatch, high, roof rails and tow. Stuck with my guns except for winch. not happy with choices available yet.
Sponsored