First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think dealer allocation has a very large factor. I had a 7/27/20 reservation. My badlands, sasquatch, high package, soft top was built 10/04 and delivered halloween weekend. Of course switching to soft top bumped me up significantly. I switched as soon as they offered the prep kit. also dropped tow package at that time. I am sure I would not have one this year if I kept MIC.
I think the dealers have much more influence on this than everyone may know. And it may be more than "allocation". I am not confident I will ever receive mine (7/14 early AM reservation)- or maybe when my dealer gets to the bottom of the line in 2023 or 2024 perhaps. I am a no one, not related and do not know anyone at the dealer I ordered mine from. I have not received any communication from them - even after visiting there in person. I don't know if I am a 99, 10 or whatever number. I was not even going to re-order at all and I magically I received an E Mail from Ford that I have a second order for a 2022. Not sure if the dealer generated it, Ford, etc. And since my dealer will not communicate anything, not point in even going there so I just wait it out.
Sponsored

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The rhyme and reason is that reservations themselves don't mean a thing - other than an earlier chance to have converted to an actual order. There are surely day 1 or 2 reservation holders that have yet to walk into their dealer, sit down, and order their unit. There was a deadline as well, unconverted reserves were to be culled. If you are sitting on a reservation but never ordered you have to go back to start, do not pass Go, but you do get your $100 back

I was a 11-12 PM on 7/13 but but was timestamped at around 8 AM on the 14th due to presumably the website unable to keep up. Converted to an order on 3/18/21. Changed order in July to drop the modular painted top. Was warned that the 2.7 and LUX and tow might constrain it but with it being AMB color and so few of those I suppose - (they wanted to use up the paint) I received a blend date of 8/30. Delivered to dealer on or around 9/29 ( I was out of town) Delivery into my hands on 10/9.
I had the same thing occur. I got caught up in the computer snafu when reserving on 7/13 and and didn’t receive confirmation until the next morning, and got listed as a 7/14.
I held off on ordering until June 21 and didn’t really expect to get a build until late.
After the 22 reorder, I got a build date of 12/13..... We’ll see what happens!

Seahawks83

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f-250- 1975 f100
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
7/13 order #9866, First Addition SAS, just received notice from for Ford it is built and should be to Butte, MT between December 14 and 20th.

TNLandCruiser

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m an early morning 7/14 reservation. Had to reorder for a 22. Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7, high and tow packages. Finally got a VIN and scheduled for production 12/13 now bumped to 12/20.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good info in the posts, but a lot more could be determined if folks would state whether 2D or 4D, thanks. I know if they list soft top that it's a 4D, but most don't state one way or the other.

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Count me as one- I am a 7/14 early AM reservation- so that's day 2 I assume? 2 door base, 2.7, auto, SAS with no other options.

Nothing at all other than my "order has been confirmed" for 2022.

I am curious too how many 7/13 and 7/14 reservations remain open with no action or build dates. I am going to assume a lot.
Mine is still open. 7/14 res base Sasquatch 2.7 2 door. Fingers crossed this week is the week I get selected

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Count me as one- I am a 7/14 early AM reservation- so that's day 2 I assume? 2 door base, 2.7, auto, SAS with no other options.

Nothing at all other than my "order has been confirmed" for 2022.

I am curious too how many 7/13 and 7/14 reservations remain open with no action or build dates. I am going to assume a lot.
This is really sad JT. I know things haven't gone as expected, but a reservation as early as yours should have been filled by now. I sitting here with an Oct. 4th, '20 reservation, and I knew mine would probably be a late '22. But that was until Ford changed the allocation formula for '22 to placate the whiny ass mega dealers, and I'm now out to possibly '24. Yes I'm pissed, but your situation is still worse than mine. I just can't understand what in the hell Ford is doing. Good luck brother. I hope something changes for the better, and yours will be pulled soon.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since they started production, I have seen Ford continue to schedule/build 2-3 Broncos with all those ‘constrained‘ parts that should be used to build an early reservation holder’s ’constrained‘ Bronco….bunch o’ bullshit but I get it.

Sure looks better in Ford’s eyes when they can build 2-3 Broncos instead of only 1.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because you have a reservation......

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/13 - 10pm-ISH EST reservation Orders on 3/2 (MY21) and 10/21 (MY22)- No VIN but "Previewing"

Currently 5th in line of over 300 at my dealership (Started at 9th overall at dealership).

2.7/BL/2DR/SAS/LUX/Tow

I think Ford just hates me at this point and I've pretty much given up hope.
How do you know if your being previewed?

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just because you have a reservation......
You deserve all of the stars today my friend. Best thing I've seen since I reserved my Bronco 422 Days ago! Cheers to hanging out with good friends and passing time for the next 422.

Sadly, Jeep has introduced 2 whole new powertrains in the Wrangler and delivered them to customers during my reservation wait?

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer has my order set to priority 19. Not sure how some are getting a 10. A 99 priority places the order on hold. 19 must be the standard queue with 10 being the highest.
Correct. Other things being equal (i.e. same build), the orders at your dealer with a lower priority number will get built before the higher numbers.

PleaseDontRoll

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know if your being previewed?
My dealer sent me an email saying it was, there is no way to check for yourself. Previewing means very little though as we've regularly seen people on this forum who were previewing never get scheduled.

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think dealer allocation has a very large factor. I had a 7/27/20 reservation. My badlands, sasquatch, high package, soft top was built 10/04 and delivered halloween weekend. Of course switching to soft top bumped me up significantly. I switched as soon as they offered the prep kit. also dropped tow package at that time. I am sure I would not have one this year if I kept MIC.

So what is a typical dealer allocation compared to a large dealer allocation?
My dealer said they were allocated 250 MY22's but I have no idea if that's a lot.
Sponsored