Sponsored

Email from my dealer with insight into ordering.

OP
OP
Compta38

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe youre reading it wrong. The dealer is referring to the aftermarket availability not Ford part dept availability.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What? You can just log on to your Ford account from anywhere. You can even do it from your bed at home.
The dealerships have absolutely nothing to do with you submitting your order unless they log in to your account for you or sit with you and help you along.
No this is not like the MachE only the dealerships can put the order in WBDO, but you can do it on the phone or email...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert did say they will start "consulting" or what have you, with their customers starting in October to spec out their builds, since BnP will be up then. This will help ensure there is no mad rush to figure out what is on your Bronco in December. It just might be the case that you finalize your build in November and Day 1 of December, they enter into the order banks.
As soon as we get the WBDO open for orders we will be putting them in according to the res time stamp as per Fords request...

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What? You can just log on to your Ford account from anywhere. You can even do it from your bed at home.
The dealerships have absolutely nothing to do with you submitting your order unless they log in to your account for you or sit with you and help you along.
It was a joke which is why I started my sentence with "Ima".

And the dealers will be inputting the orders into their ordering system for us.

OP
OP
Compta38

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford what will the order of orders be or is it unknown? I am 10th on the reservation list, if I place my order last am I behind the rest or still where my reservation spot was? Will you be calling reservation customers in the order received?

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Say you do put the second 50 ahead of the first. You're saying Ford doesn't care and will refer back to the reservation number to sequence the individual builds?
Did not say we would do it just that it is possible with our stock orders it happens all of the time to shift the inventory to keep it balanced out for us...

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No this is not like the MachE only the dealerships can put the order in WBDO, but you can do it on the phone or email...
ok, I thought you cleared it up but then I got confused again. ? How exactly are the orders placed? Online by us, over the phone with dealer, in person with dealer?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford what will the order of orders be or is it unknown? I am 10th on the reservation list, if I place my order last am I behind the rest or still where my reservation spot was? Will you be calling reservation customers in the order received?
We are calling ours per Fords request by the res time stamp so that we do not have to continually sort through orders...

We have received many transfer that are first 3 day reservations and pushed me way back in the list, so be it..

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We have received many transfer that are first 3 day reservations and pushed me way back in the list, so be it..
I read this as "I could put my own order in ahead of all y'alls but I'm not going to."

Whelp, I sure hope yours gets on that first delivery anyway - you've earned it!

And I hope I spelled y'alls right.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read this as "I could put my own order in ahead of all y'alls but I'm not going to."

Whelp, I sure hope yours gets on that first delivery anyway - you've earned it!

You are correct, can but will not exercise it without the reservation holders permission...

If there is something on the build that is material hold, then it would not get picked up by Ford until it can be built anyway so that may slip someone back, I have many F-150's with the Max Fold seats and that is on hold until ???...

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are correct, can but will not exercise it without the reservation holders permission...

If there is something on the build that is material hold, then it would not get picked up by Ford until it can be built anyway so that may slip someone back, I have many F-150's with the Max Fold seats and that is on hold until ???...
do you think they extendable bed/tray that pulls out the back will hold up an order?Maybe I’m mistaken, but I thought I read it would be a late arrival part. Not something you will be able to get right away.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well that would surely flatten my spirits. :geek:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If my spot holds up your delivery, feel free to swap my order with yours, okay? I'm probably not the only person who wouldn't mind getting bumped just a bit so you could have your Bronco go in with that first order.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Cyber Orange badlands are being built first right? Excellent..

Ya'll ain't using it right
Sponsored