First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol, the tires are specifically for snow and ice driving on road and they are the best winter tires money can buy..

Anyway so I started out in 4H + rear locker as I turned onto the yard to go around the trees. I'd already run through the same spot with the Bronco and my sxs. I have a septic system so there's pipes sticking up everywhere and my grass is under there so I didn't want to go ripping through. Made the first 90 and just about got stuck and had to rock it to get going. At that point I put it in 4L to get my front Locker, got going around the second corner and stopped right at the Birm from the snow plow. At that point tried going forward and the front diff/frame was buried, the rear end slid over (look behind the Bronco you can see my trucks). At that point I figured I'm already stuck get a quick video before pulling it out with the F250. I'd rather play around in my yard and run through the different tools (lockers..ect) than have no idea how the truck will react out on a trail.
Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did the same only with my honda p1000 sxs,got a little "rammy" while plowing snow and got highcentered on the berm(couldn't even open doors had to climb out back),it was my first recovery with my Bronco :D

OP
OP
AKBronc49

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I plowed today and took out the birm to make more storage space for snow piles, but you can see the tracks up to that point.

You can see the dark spot of the rear tires where they dug into the grass.

Ford Bronco Embarrassing First Stuck 20220116_134101

Ford Bronco Embarrassing First Stuck 20220116_134141

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, this is embarrassing. Came home and before pulling in the garage thought I'd play in the snow in the yard. Mind you the snow pack has been there since early November. Today it was around 30F and snowing. 4L, both front and rear lockers I was going slow. I stopped before pulling back into the driveway right where the birm is from plowing the driveway. That was all she wrote, she just spun. Thought I could shovel a little and get it out but no, I had to fire up my F250 and give it a yank. The Bronco is warming up in the garage now.

Lol for what it’s worth, that snow is pretty deep!
I almost got stuck in the smallest hole yesterday, rear tire went in perfectly and my left rear was sliding on ice.. locker was on. Just spinning, turned on front locker, still stuck.. uhh ohhh. Two trucks round the corner and head towards me.. commence slight sweating due to embarrassment.. thankfully reversing save the day!
Sponsored