First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Take it youā€™re not gunna ā€œdrop a likeā€ on the video?
Probably drop a dislike thoā€¦ we just record outings, itā€™s not like we intentionally wreck things? we arenā€™t even monetized
Sponsored

LanceIto

Raptor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am starting to dislike some of the trolls that post on this forum.

Damn the hate, i donā€™t understand it. Why? Maybe I am just too old and have too much fun.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am starting to dislike some of the trolls that post on this forum.

Damn the hate, i donā€™t understand it. Why? Maybe I am just too old and have too much fun.
I think thereā€™s just people who are mad about others having the fun

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably drop a dislike thoā€¦ we just record outings, itā€™s not like we intentionally wreck things? we arenā€™t even monetized
I donā€™t care enough to dislike your video. I agree with your comment that your group is just out having fun and things broke, unlike some of the ā€œinfluencersā€œ who break nice things for clicks. Reality TV is the demise of entertainment, and now everyone with a phone thinks they need to share. The 15 seconds of the jump is worth posting, documenting and posting everything really isnā€™t. Would the host/narrator be wearing that much makeup on a typical wheeling outing if it werenā€™t for youtube? My wife throws her hair in a pony tail and packs our crap in the truck, no makeup required. Isnā€™t there a motivation to go viral and eventually get monetized? A video like this with a sensationalized title like this one will draw clicks, as will sharing lots of content on these forums. Every thread you start is posting a video, kind of makes my point. Unfortunately that desire contaminates the content, making something genuine seem fake to the viewer. If not eventually getting monetized then there must be some narcissistic desire to have other people watch what you do? I donā€™t understand.

Ford Bronco STUCK and SMASHED Snow Wheeling šŸ«£ [VIDEO] IMG_6154

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I donā€™t care enough to dislike your video. I agree with your comment that your group is just out having fun and things broke, unlike some of the ā€œinfluencersā€œ who break nice things for clicks. Reality TV is the demise of entertainment, and now everyone with a phone thinks they need to share. The 15 seconds of the jump is worth posting, documenting and posting everything really isnā€™t. Would the host/narrator be wearing that much makeup on a typical wheeling outing if it werenā€™t for youtube? My wife throws her hair in a pony tail and packs our crap in the truck, no makeup required. Isnā€™t there a motivation to go viral and eventually get monetized? A video like this with a sensationalized title like this one will draw clicks, as will sharing lots of content on these forums. Unfortunately that desire contaminates the content, making something genuine seem fake to the viewer. If not eventually getting monetized then there must be some narcissistic desire to have other people watch what you do? I donā€™t understand.
She puts on makeup to go everywhere, despite me telling her she doesnā€™t need any, everā€¦ but it makes her feel good. She did her makeup at 7am to get ready for the day, did work stuff for her business, then threw on a hat and coat and met us at the off road park at 3pm. Sheā€™s wearing a beanie and full length winter coat, itā€™s not like sheā€™s wearing ridiculously skimpy clothing.

Iā€™m beyond grateful that she enjoys my hobbies. Being as sheā€™s a photographer by trade, a lot her enjoyment comes from taking pictures and video. 99% of the videos weā€™ve posted, donā€™t even show our facesā€¦ but people complained about that.

Sharing the videos isnā€™t about making money, if it even ever does. Itā€™s about opening doors. I canā€™t count on both hands how many people have reached out to us after watching one of our videos, and wanted to wheel with usā€¦ some of these people have become fantastic friends, that we talk to every day. Weā€™ve had people invite us to events we wouldā€™ve never known about, because they watched a video.

So, you can call it narcissistic or whateverā€¦ Iā€™m thankful for the friends and fun having the channel has brought. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Kpete818

Base
First Name
Kourtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I donā€™t care enough to dislike your video. I agree with your comment that your group is just out having fun and things broke, unlike some of the ā€œinfluencersā€œ who break nice things for clicks. Reality TV is the demise of entertainment, and now everyone with a phone thinks they need to share. The 15 seconds of the jump is worth posting, documenting and posting everything really isnā€™t. Would the host/narrator be wearing that much makeup on a typical wheeling outing if it werenā€™t for youtube? My wife throws her hair in a pony tail and packs our crap in the truck, no makeup required. Isnā€™t there a motivation to go viral and eventually get monetized? A video like this with a sensationalized title like this one will draw clicks, as will sharing lots of content on these forums. Every thread you start is posting a video, kind of makes my point. Unfortunately that desire contaminates the content, making something genuine seem fake to the viewer. If not eventually getting monetized then there must be some narcissistic desire to have other people watch what you do? I donā€™t understand.

Ford Bronco STUCK and SMASHED Snow Wheeling šŸ«£ [VIDEO] IMG_6154
The 5 seconds my face was on the camera bothered you that much to say you hate meā€¦? Based on my makeup? Seems like a you problemā€¦ Thereā€™s so much more to this video than that little intro. šŸ™„ No matter how hard we try to please everyone, someone will always have something to complain about. Hope you have a great day sir! God bless!

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You asked, I gave a longer explanation of my dislike of your content. Good day.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well this thread took a turn. You may not like people posting every outing and what not but I love the content that @EvanPeterson and & @Kpete818 put up. It's always direct and to the point and not filled with a bunch of BS in a huge video.

Not to mention the amount of things they do to organize events and promote getting out there and enjoying our broncos.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well this thread took a turn. You may not like people posting every outing and what not but I love the content that @EvanPeterson and & @Kpete818 put up. It's always direct and to the point and not filled with a bunch of BS in a huge video.

Not to mention the amount of things they do to organize events and promote getting out there and enjoying our broncos.
Thanks @Big Boss !! We try to bring as many people together as we can !! šŸ¤œšŸ¤›

Vinnie75

Wildtrak
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt, 14 dodge dart daily
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rocky Glen OHV is closed for the season, but available for private rentalā€¦ and we found out their snow hadnā€™t been touched by anyone (snow wheeling is hard to come by in IL). So we rented it out for some funā€¦ but things didnā€™t go exactly as planned! šŸ«£šŸ˜¬šŸ«£

featuring @Bird Dog Off Road

You have my attention with Illinois. Great video. So many questions as I begin this journey. Iā€™m starting to look for lights. That EG probably needed a little tweaking and itā€™s good as new!

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You have my attention with Illinois. Great video. So many questions as I begin this journey. Iā€™m starting to look for lights. That EG probably needed a little tweaking and itā€™s good as new!
Thanks! If youā€™re in IL, make sure to join Chicagoland Broncos on Facebook! Itā€™s for anyone from IL, Wisconsin, Indiana, Iowa, etc! We have tons of events and things planned for this year! We have a lot of members with diff lights, so we can possibly help you narrow your search!

As far as the EG, the repair shop seems to be confident itā€™ll be just some fresh fenders, a bumper, and hardware, and the rest can be adjusted. Doesnā€™t appear to be any major structural damage
Sponsored