First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every Bronco has some little piece inside that wishes it was a raptor.

That looks like what happened is maybe the front deformed enough to push the fenders back on their mounts. They just bolt on, so it shouldn't be hard to fix that. I wonder if the header panel across the radiator was damaged though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every Bronco has some little piece inside that wishes it was a raptor.

That looks like what happened is maybe the front deformed enough to push the fenders back on their mounts. They just bolt on, so it shouldn't be hard to fix that. I wonder if the header panel across the radiator was damaged though.
Current status report, indicates just fender mounts and the fenders themselves, and some plastic tabs. đź‘Ť no structural damage thus far, which is impressive!

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

She puts on makeup to go everywhere, despite me telling her she doesn’t need any, ever… but it makes her feel good. She did her makeup at 7am to get ready for the day, did work stuff for her business, then threw on a hat and coat and met us at the off road park at 3pm. She’s wearing a beanie and full length winter coat, it’s not like she’s wearing ridiculously skimpy clothing.

I’m beyond grateful that she enjoys my hobbies. Being as she’s a photographer by trade, a lot her enjoyment comes from taking pictures and video. 99% of the videos we’ve posted, don’t even show our faces… but people complained about that.

Sharing the videos isn’t about making money, if it even ever does. It’s about opening doors. I can’t count on both hands how many people have reached out to us after watching one of our videos, and wanted to wheel with us… some of these people have become fantastic friends, that we talk to every day. We’ve had people invite us to events we would’ve never known about, because they watched a video.

So, you can call it narcissistic or whatever… I’m thankful for the friends and fun having the channel has brought. 🤷‍♂️
Also recording videos when wheeling and posting them on YouTube is a great way to catalogue all your memories/adventures. The more you take, the more they blur together. Having a free online place like YouTube to upload them is awesome. I've been doing the same and my wife is like, "Who is going to watch them?" .. I'm like, "Probably no one but I'll have a place to look back and remember all the fun I've had."

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also recording videos when wheeling and posting them on YouTube is a great way to catalogue all your memories/adventures. The more you take, the more they blur together. Having a free online place like YouTube to upload them is awesome. I've been doing the same and my wife is like, "Who is going to watch them?" .. I'm like, "Probably no one but I'll have a place to look back and remember all the fun I've had."
Couldn’t agree more! A friend who wheeled with us in one of our first videos, has since sold his Jeep, text me a screen shot from the video last week saying he’s ready to buy another 4x4 so we can hit the trail again! We try to showcase as much of our friends as possible, we want them to be able to look back and say “that was a blast” or laugh at how much we didn’t think something all the way through.
Sponsored