First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Badlands - Loaded 2.7 with SAS and LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have a 2021 Badlands with Sasquatch and Lux, 2.7L engine every option they’d let me get. I have the ACC, Lane Keep Assist, etc…

I want to enable 2 things:
- Auto Hold (stop at a light, let my foot off the brake and the car stays stopped until I hit the gas)
- iACC with Stop and Go (I want to the ACC to be able to creep along in stop and go traffic)

Can anyone help me with how to do this? I have the adaptor and Forscan, but not seeing anything conclusive after reading through all these pages several times.

I would love if I had a UI option to turn the auto hold on/off too, as I don’t want it on while off-roading. It has been several years since I’ve used Forscan, but remember it being pretty straightforward.

If anyone can help, it would be very much appreciated.
Sponsored

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So after doing this mod, while testing rain-sensing, I noticed there was an option for Auto-Hold in the APIM and it seems to be working. When I was doing normal driving (not adaptive cruise), I came to a stop manually and it continued holding the brakes after I let off the pedal. It didn't release until I touched the gas, just as you'd expect Auto-hold to work.

Did I change something in the past that this feature is showing up? I didn't make any APIM changes for this.

It was amazingly difficult to get my foot visible and find a place that didn't have 20 people wandering around doing God knows what when I'm trying to avoid drawing attention to myself, but you can see that when it's not in cruise control, it's holding the brakes automatically.

PXL_20231117_212046584.jpg

Rain sensing? Did you enable rain sensing wipers somehow?

I’m going to attempt to get Auto Hold and Stop and Go added to my ACC.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rain sensing? Did you enable rain sensing wipers somehow?
It's possible if you DIY install the sensor. Thread on the subject. It's only partially tested, biggest issue is the vinyl. The sensor keeps trying to pull the vinyl off the glass so it may be necessary to add a layer of glass primer as well.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I have a 2021 Badlands with Sasquatch and Lux, 2.7L engine every option they’d let me get. I have the ACC, Lane Keep Assist, etc…

- Auto Hold (stop at a light, let my foot off the brake and the car stays stopped until I hit the gas)
- iACC with Stop and Go (I want to the ACC to be able to creep along in stop and go traffic)

Can anyone help me with how to do this? I have the adaptor and Forscan, but not seeing anything conclusive after reading through all these pages several times.

I would love if I had a UI option to turn the auto hold on/off too, as I don’t want it on while off-roading. It has been several years since I’ve used Forscan, but remember it being pretty straightforward.

Everything needed to add both auto hold and IACC are posted in this thread.
Once you enable auto hold it can be turned on/off through the settings screen.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just tried this on my 23 2.7 BL with the High package, Fail. Any time I change the BCM CC to Adaptive or Adative with Stop/Go, it disables the pre-collision. I used F first in ABS, but I tried E, and C too (no trailer brake assist, HDC).

Mpeugeot posted this info

ACC = Adaptive Cruise Control
CMbB = Collision Mitigation by Braking
HDC = Hill Descent Control
TBA = Trailer Backup Assist

Values
0=ACC Without, CMbB Without, HDC Without, TBA Without
1=ACC Without, CMbB Without, HDC Without, TBA With
2=ACC Without, CMbB Without, HDC With, TBA Without
3=ACC Without, CMbB Without, HDC With, TBA With
4=ACC Without, CMbB With, HDC Without, TBA Without
5=ACC Without, CMbB With, HDC Without, TBA With
6=ACC Without, CMbB With, HDC With, TBA Without
7=ACC Without, CMbB With, HDC With, TBA With
8=ACC With, CMbB Without, HDC Without, TBA Without
9=ACC With, CMbB Without, HDC Without, TBA With
A=ACC With, CMbB Without, HDC With, TBA Without
B=ACC With, CMbB Without, HDC With, TBA With
C=ACC With, CMbB With, HDC Without, TBA Without
D=ACC With, CMbB With, HDC Without, TBA With
E=ACC With, CMbB With, HDC With, TBA Without
F=ACC With, CMbB With, HDC With, TBA With
High package doesn’t have ACC, so that would need to be added before getting IACC to work.

Sponsored

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can anyone help me with how to do this? I have the adaptor and Forscan, but not seeing anything conclusive after reading through all these pages

several times.

Look at thread from Page 15
Back up all modules before starting!

Here's the settings for Adaptive cruise w/ stop and go:

1. BCM change cruise control to adaptive Cruise Control, Stop & Go
2. ABS 760-03-01 to F*** ****,
Last:
3. PCM relearn

Auto hold is later in the thread.

Last edited:

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just tried this on my 23 2.7 BL with the High package, Fail. Any time I change the BCM CC to Adaptive or Adative with Stop/Go, it disables the pre-collision. I used F first in ABS, but I tried E, and C too (no trailer brake assist, HDC).

Mpeugeot posted this info

ACC = Adaptive Cruise Control
CMbB = Collision Mitigation by Braking
HDC = Hill Descent Control
TBA = Trailer Backup Assist

Values
0=ACC Without, CMbB Without, HDC Without, TBA Without
1=ACC Without, CMbB Without, HDC Without, TBA With
2=ACC Without, CMbB Without, HDC With, TBA Without
3=ACC Without, CMbB Without, HDC With, TBA With
4=ACC Without, CMbB With, HDC Without, TBA Without
5=ACC Without, CMbB With, HDC Without, TBA With
6=ACC Without, CMbB With, HDC With, TBA Without
7=ACC Without, CMbB With, HDC With, TBA With
8=ACC With, CMbB Without, HDC Without, TBA Without
9=ACC With, CMbB Without, HDC Without, TBA With
A=ACC With, CMbB Without, HDC With, TBA Without
B=ACC With, CMbB Without, HDC With, TBA With
C=ACC With, CMbB With, HDC Without, TBA Without
D=ACC With, CMbB With, HDC Without, TBA With
E=ACC With, CMbB With, HDC With, TBA Without
F=ACC With, CMbB With, HDC With, TBA With
you need to have adaptive cruise already or add a bunch of hardware before it will work.

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Last:
3. PCM relearn

Thank you. For step 2, are you saying find the line with those numbers and change the first digit to F? It’s been a while since I’ve been in Forscan but appreciate you walking that out for me.

Where can I find similar instruction for auto hold? I’ve read this all several times and see the screenshots on page 15, but it’s not entirely clear to me.

Thanks again for taking the time.

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you. For step 2, are you saying find the line with those numbers and change the first digit to F? It’s been a while since I’ve been in Forscan but appreciate you walking that out for me.

Where can I find similar instruction for auto hold? I’ve read this all several times and see the screenshots on page 15, but it’s not entirely clear to me.

Thanks again for taking the time.
Just the first digit to an F.
For auto hold, looks like an IPC and APIM change. See the posts linked below. I haven't done that one yet. Pages 15, 16, and 17 should help with the details.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...control-and-lane-centering.71121/post-2092309

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get the feeling auto-hold would work on any Bronco -- i don't see why it would require Lux features. It doesn't use the camera or radar for its functionality.

Sponsored

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just the first digit to an F.
For auto hold, looks like an IPC and APIM change. See the posts linked below. I haven't done that one yet. Pages 15, 16, and 17 should help with the details.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...control-and-lane-centering.71121/post-2092309
Auto-Hold Instructions from the previous post:

Edit: we all later determined that Auto-hold also becomes available.
  • APIM easymode: Auto-hold [Enabled]
  • IPC easymode: Auto-hold [Enabled]
  • Menu option appears under Driver Assist, your door must be shut and seatbelt buckled to enable

jheiland

Badlands
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
124 Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Last:
3. PCM relearn

I have 23 badlands, 2.7 w lux: above worked for me. I re-enabled seat beat chime first (I think this may me the key), then BCM noted above, then ABS and C-CM Calibrate Cruise Control Sensors under service procedures. You have to drive fairly straight and over 30 MPH for the calibration (Forscan tells you this on the screen and shows calibration progress as you drive) once that completed all of my service trac warnings etc cleared without doing the PCM relearn. stop and go now works great! additionally you no longer have to hit 15 mph to engage cc as long as you are touching the gas it will launch on roll. when stopped behind traffic and traffic pulls away just hit resume or touch the gas

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have 23 badlands, 2.7 w lux: above worked for me. I re-enabled seat beat chime first (I think this may me the key), then BCM noted above, then ABS and C-CM Calibrate Cruise Control Sensors under service procedures. You have to drive fairly straight and over 30 MPH for the calibration (Forscan tells you this on the screen and shows calibration progress as you drive) once that completed all of my service trac warnings etc cleared without doing the PCM relearn. stop and go now works great! additionally you no longer have to hit 15 mph to engage cc as long as you are touching the gas it will launch on roll. when stopped behind traffic and traffic pulls away just hit resume or touch the gas
glad it’s working for you. One thing though, you do still have to be going over 10 mph to set cruise, but if you have a speed set you can resume at any speed.

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely unbelievable. I can confirm Stop-and-Go is working in my 2022 OBX 2.7 Lux Non-tow. I'm kind of upset now that it was just two values. Lane-centering would be nice but this was my main Want. Now I'll have to find something else to complain about....

My process was similar enough.
  • BodyCM easymode, change 'Cruise Control' to 'Adaptive Cruise Control, Stop and Go'
  • Numerous IPC warnings about collision warning and whatnot appeared
  • ABS AsBuilt, changed 760-03-01 B*** **** to F*** ****
  • All IPC warnings cleared on their own
  • Cleared stored fault code
Edit: we all later determined that Auto-hold also becomes available.
  • APIM easymode: Auto-hold [Enabled]
  • IPC easymode: Auto-hold [Enabled]
  • Menu option appears under Driver Assist, your door must be shut and seatbelt buckled to enable.

I couldn't find the PCM Relearn option. I'm using Forscan v2.4.8beta.

But just like that, the Bronco comes to a full and complete stop and will continue holding the brakes for me. It was pretty dang slow to resume speed when I hit RES, but that may be because I was in eco mode, gap set to 2 bars. I haven't determined yet if it will automatically resume after a few seconds; wasn't going to hold up 5pm traffic just to satisfy a curiousity that I can easily find out over the weekend. (Edit: it won't)
My 760-03-01 doesn't start with B. I think it started with an E as I recall. Should I still change it?
Sponsored