Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 F350 superduty, ‘22 2dr manual Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the best ARB dual compressor mounting I have seen.
I was told a Bronco kit is in the works! At this rate I will probably have the kit before my Bronco. Hopefully my early reservation 2dr gets scheduled soon.
Sponsored

Last edited:

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont know what they charge for those but you can build almost the same thing for $100 with flexzilla tubing and common fittings. I saw the idea here and on one of the Bronco FB groups, built my own and its spectacular.

OP
OP
Hueso

Hueso

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 F350 superduty, ‘22 2dr manual Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont know what they charge for those but you can build almost the same thing for $100 with flexzilla tubing and common fittings. I saw the idea here and on one of the Bronco FB groups, built my own and its spectacular.
The kit is $400. Can you post pictures of your setup/link to parts used?

Last edited:

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Disregard the Liquid Death and Rockstar purchases lol. I decided to add two reusable flex connectors from flexzilla afterwards, that was maybe an additional $12.

Grand Total ~$107 (had a couple small fittings already that I used for this, would add maybe an additional $10-20 tops).

Ford Bronco Epic Kraken ARB compressor mounting tire inflation system 1648151049831

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been against these systems with multiple air lines that people have been posting but this kit actually looked pretty cool and tidy. I have already mounted my compressor and mounted my air chuck outside the vehicle, but I am very interested to see what they come up with in regards to a mounting location for the compressor for the Bronco. I like the idea of the two under seat locations for the air hose connections.
Sponsored