Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would be really nice if they made all 2023's with the squared off fender flares. Looks much better than rounded.
Oh, good God, no... and I'm just praying that by the time I get bumped into a 2023, they haven't gone to square fenders, square headlights, tube bumpers, and maroon velour captains chairs 😱

Those wheels, though 😍
Sponsored

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really? 3 pages and nobody has said anything yet?? Ok I’ll go,

Ahem,

did It break down? Why is it on a truck?

In all seriousness, I’d never use the snorkel, and I can get a winch, hopefully it’s got some other trick up it’s sleeve.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This thing is a pair of angry-eye headlights away from being a Wrangler. :LOL:

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone have any idea how this would work with an existing order? Meaning you have an existing reservation in place that is a converted order for MY22 - can that we swapped over to Everglades? Or would an entirely new order need to be placed….and if so, will it follow the same logic (sparring any jokes here) as say the FE launch…then sold out in minutes. Just curious to thoughts out there. Maybe someone heard something by now from your cousins sisters teacher who knows a neighbor who works at a dealer….

Sponsored

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the raptor and everglades Bronco's having squared front fenders, makes me wonder if all Broncos will have them squared off in the future. Rounded is such a terrible look comparatively

Sponsored

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the fenders and wheels but could never bring myself to drive around town with a snorkel on my Bronco. It’s the ultimate poser look. Might as well throw on a RTT, high lift jack, and a bunch of rotopax/traction boards. No hate for the 1% that actually use this stuff, just the daily drivers trying to look hardcore.
Lol! I must be in the 1%, minus the RTT. Those are a waste of money to me

Ford Bronco Everglades Bronco Spotted Rolling Through Texas Screenshot 2021-06-11 190045

Ford Bronco Everglades Bronco Spotted Rolling Through Texas Screenshot 2021-06-11 190246

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something I learned recently about the factory snorkel on TRD Pro Toyotas is that it's not meant for water fording, it's meant for dust protection and desert running. I can actually get on board with this snorkel under the pretense of protection from dust because my Jeep collects so much dust and dirt in the air filter from local back roads and off roading that I end up replacing my air filter every few thousand miles/kms. I'm expecting my factory Bronco filter will get dirty just as quick. If this snorkel can eliminate a lot of this dust and dirt then I will seriously consider it but for water fording... I don't plan on getting deep enough in the water to even get water in the cabin, especially not the air intake.