Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Switch that snorkel plate so the intake is pulling in from the back…that thing is LOUD with the passenger window down!!
Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I see someone else finally joined me in the A51 arena. I think, because it was the last color to reach 2, that I'll go ahead and declare it the winner of the "rare" color distinction, at least on an Everglades. :) I'm still on the fence about DS (the rarest color on Broncos overall), part of me regrets not getting it, but the wife wanted A51, and I figure it will be easier to hang on to the Bronco if she likes the color. Anyways, I hope to have pics of mine soon, its waiting at the rail yard for the trip to the dealer!

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see someone else finally joined me in the A51 arena. I think, because it was the last color to reach 2, that I'll go ahead and declare it the winner of the "rare" color distinction, at least on an Everglades. :) I'm still on the fence about DS (the rarest color on Broncos overall), part of me regrets not getting it, but the wife wanted A51, and I figure it will be easier to hang on to the Bronco if she likes the color. Anyways, I hope to have pics of mine soon, its waiting at the rail yard for the trip to the dealer!
I was all-in for the desert sand initially, too. When the Ford sales rep told the dealership I’d get the bronco quicker, I changed to cactus gray. I would’ve taken iconic silver in a heartbeat, but I’m a fan of any gray. I have no regrets changing colors.
It looks like the desert sand builds were pushed back to coincide with the Ranger Splash “Sand Edition” that wears the same color.

Cop0251

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hard to hear in your video, but the snorkel sounds are quite pronounced with the window down. I want to swap the intake and cover plate tomorrow to see how much louder it is with the back of the snorkel open.
Has anyone checked to see if we can remove the snorkel and close the hole with the same vent Braptors have? Looks similar in size. Of course induction would need to be rerouted

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The winter “sneakers” to be put on at the end of the month! Black Rhino Warlord w/Falken Wildpeak (same size as factory for everything, except a +12 offset on the wheel).
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year 1666244674640
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year 1666244674640
Based on wheel size specs this is moving into my top spot wheel choice. Do you have any photos since mounting them?

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone checked to see if we can remove the snorkel and close the hole with the same vent Braptors have? Looks similar in size. Of course induction would need to be rerouted

There was a thread where someone had a parts department “exploded view” of the snorkel parts. It seems like all the parts are removable, but I haven’t seen a cover plate for the fender. The piece that says “Bronco” down on the fender has a bit of wiggle on mine, and it feels like it could be an access point for screws holding the lower portion of the snorkel to the body. My curiosity (and bravery) hasn’t been piqued enough to try and take anything off.
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year 3EBB9034-4FE4-4B19-9287-A2478F24F77C

Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Based on wheel size specs this is moving into my top spot wheel choice. Do you have any photos since mounting them?
I don’t actually have them on the Bronco yet, they were just rolled in front for the pic. I’m hoping to get them on this weekend or next. Once I do, I’ll post some pics from various angles.

FowlBronco77

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Explorer, Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

[/QUOT
Just picked up.

I had a guy pull up behind me at the store today and said "I just followed you 4 miles because I wanted to see this car once you stopped". Was a little unsure about the color (not seeing it before) and the sticker (I thought for sure I would remove). Love the color, and as far as the sticker it actually looks much better in person then through a picture so for now I am leaving it.

It is
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year 3EBB9034-4FE4-4B19-9287-A2478F24F77C
a tall truck you will need the hoop steps or running boards for smaller people to get in, I put the Ford running boards on.
Looks good. Trying to decide what to put on ours. We just ordered and there's more options than I thought.

deuberj

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good. Trying to decide what to put on ours. We just ordered and there's more options than I thought.
Good Choice, I actually had a Badlands ordered first but when this came out my wife wanted this one so I switched

Happy Wife - Happy Life!

FowlBronco77

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Explorer, Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Good Choice, I actually had a Badlands ordered first but when this came out my wife wanted this one so I switched

Happy Wife - Happy Life!
You got that right. We really wanted desert sand, just couldn't get the order in soon enough. Wife and I are pretty bummed out about that. But we'll get over it quickly with this delivery. 😁

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Switch that snorkel plate so the intake is pulling in from the back…that thing is LOUD with the passenger window down!!
What kind of noise, like cool turbo noises or just sucking air in noises (which is also cool)?
Sponsored