John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The 12" screen was the main selling point for compromising on the mid package with my wife. That shit won't fly.
Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sh#t just got real!

I got my window sticker!!!

However, do your window stickers indicate 8" screen for the Everglades? It also doesn't mention the sound deadening headliner.

I bit worried. Still so excited! 🤙

Screenshot_20220907_000433_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
Congrats on the window sticker finally! The screen size has to be a typo. It's still listed under model info on Ford's website as having the 12" screen.

Everglades standard screen.PNG

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also hope this isn't indicative of changes coming to the MY'23 Everglades. We already know that the MIC HT was standard on the MY'22 and with the preview of the MY'23 Everglades, it will come with a soft top. Scaling back the standard features to only make them optional in later MY(s) is one way to increase the profit margin besides regular year-to-year price increases.

For all of you that are getting a MY'22 Everglades built to spec(as promoted), congratulations.
It is not unlike ford to de-content trim levels in subsequent years. That would be disappointing, to say the least!

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting…maybe that’s a reason mine is sitting on a chip hold (ran out of 12” screens, or saving them for Raptors)
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year Everglades standard screen.PNG
Don't say that lol on the ford site it says 12". But not the window sticker. Still doesn't indicate sound deadening headliner anywhere though. That worries me.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang. I hope that is just a misprint with the rockstars copy/pasting from a MID package sticker. Let's see what other Everglades window stickers say. What I call the MID+ package was large selling point of the Everglades.

Edit: Uh-oh. Iconic's has a 12" screen listed.

Thinking about this for a few minutes and I wouldn't sit back and hope that it is a mistake. Call your dealer and they need to escalate the issue with their zone rep to get it straightened out. The 8" screen wasn't even an option for the Everglades. If it was an adjustment to the build due to chip shortage, then they better be compensating you. If the mule gets built to that spec, you may have a very rare Bronco.
Haha

I'd rather the 12" over a very rare Bronco haha. Yah I'll message the dealer to see. That would not be good. I can't see them making that mistake on the build. That would be a pretty big mistake to make. I'm still insanely stoked regardless. Thanks for the advice. I'll reach out today for that!

Sponsored
OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ahah! There is a shadow black! Now to see which is more rare, that or my Area51!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haha

I'd rather the 12" over a very rare Bronco haha. Yah I'll message the dealer to see. That would not be good. I can't see them making that mistake on the build. That would be a pretty big mistake to make. I'm still insanely stoked regardless. Thanks for the advice. I'll reach out today for that!
Good luck and let us know. One likes to think of it as a misprint, but the VIN is like a unique recipe. The parts are delivered to the line as needed. If a VIN specifies a specific part, the workers are going to install that part. I'm afraid that Bronco is going to be built as the "recipe" calls for it to be built. We can all see that it is wrong, but according to the VIN it is correct.

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Good luck and let us know. One likes to think of it as a misprint, but the VIN is like a unique recipe. The parts are delivered to the line as needed. If a VIN specifies a specific part, the workers are going to install that part. I'm afraid that Bronco is going to be built as the "recipe" calls for it to be built. We can all see that it is wrong, but according to the VIN it is correct.
I don't believe the vin specifies the 12" screen. It's usually just the year, drivetrain, and model, not minor features.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 8/10 blend was previously an 8/24-8/30 ETA. Today it updated to 9/17-9/23, and it’s still indicating a microchip hold.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yah I absolutely get that. On the line we just did what was written. I reached out to my salesperson so I'll definitely keep everyone posted 🤙

A bit nervous now lol

Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats on the window sticker finally! The screen size has to be a typo. It's still listed under model info on Ford's website as having the 12" screen.

Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year Everglades standard screen.PNG
I agree!

My dealership will reach out to be sure as other window stickers don't say 8". So just to be sure.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is not unlike ford to de-content trim levels in subsequent years. That would be disappointing, to say the least!
Yah I sure hope that's not the case. I thought of that when my sound deadening headliner wasn't on the build.

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I agree!

My dealership will reach out to be sure as other window stickers don't say 8". So just to be sure.
Just double checked mine and it also shows the correct screen.
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year 66B96E27-3249-4399-8150-D093E98C8154

Hope they can get it squared away for you. Keep us in the loop!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@SurfsUp85 Joshua, do you think that it is something to do with Ford Canada? Just reaching for straws. Is it possible that Ford Canada has a different Everglades spec?
Sponsored