Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Everglades was just flagged as “chip hold at plant” on Vehicle Visibility. 🤬🤬🤬
All this time! That totally sucks!

They are going to want these out making noise online just like the Raptors are doing this weekend. I bet it won't be held up too long.
Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All this time! That totally sucks!

They are going to want these out making noise online just like the Raptors are doing this weekend. I bet it won't be held up too long.
We’ll see if there is truth in the tracker! If the “estimated time in status” is accurate, it seems like it should change within 4 days. The similar vehicles in status has been slowly decreasing, too. Thursday evening it was at 777.
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year 1C545559-CDED-4300-8A79-4E4A2D3A5D25

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d be interested in the badge. The sticker has to be removable... I think its a bit much.

Maybe a redesign as mentioned above… a squatch holding a gator would be a nice touch.
I don't mind the sticker but I definitely would love a badge. It's weird having a Bronco without a badge.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't mind the sticker but I definitely would love a badge. It's weird having a Bronco without a badge.
All the latest trim levels (Everglades, Raptor, Heritage, and Heritage Limited)are lacking a badge…maybe Ford is moving away from badging as new trim iterations are introduced.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All the latest trim levels (Everglades, Raptor, Heritage, and Heritage Limited)are lacking a badge…maybe Ford is moving away from badging as new trim iterations are introduced.
I considered the rear Raptor badge that replaces the ford symbol as the Raptor badge and the script as the Bronco heritage limited badge. As for the heritage, yah they literally got nothing. I would like to see them do a play on the big Bend and badlands for the limited and a play on the black diamond badge for the Everglades. Almost like a next level design. I really hope they aren't moving away from the badges. They took a while but did grow on me.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only exception to that list is the Limited Heritage Edition. It will have a physical Bronco script. The standard HE just has the Bronco script in the graphic "spear" on the front fender.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only exception to that list is the Limited Heritage Edition. It will have a physical Bronco script. The standard HE just has the Bronco script in the graphic "spear" on the front fender.
Correct…I was thinking about the shield-style badges. A retro script badge should be on all Broncos somewhere, IMO. I’ll be adding one on the inside of the rear door, along with my Bronco Nation numbered badge/sticker.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Correct…I was thinking about the shield-style badges. A retro script badge should be on all Broncos somewhere, IMO. I’ll be adding one on the inside of the rear door, along with my Bronco Nation numbered badge/sticker.
Yah they definitely all should. That would be nice!

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sh#t just got real!

I got my window sticker!!!

However, do your window stickers indicate 8" screen for the Everglades? It also doesn't mention the sound deadening headliner.

I bit worried. Still so excited! 🤙

Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year Screenshot_20220907_000433_com.google.android.apps.docs

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Sh#t just got real!

However, do your window stickers indicate 8" screen for the Everglades? It also doesn't mention the sound deadening headliner.

Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year Screenshot_20220907_000433_com.google.android.apps.docs
Wow! Whats your blend date?

Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sh#t just got real!

Screenshot_20220907_000433_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
Interesting…maybe that’s a reason mine is sitting on a chip hold (ran out of 12” screens, or saving them for Raptors)
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year A5E849BF-8490-472E-AF13-904E90AEA7A5

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sh#t just got real!

Screenshot_20220907_000433_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
Dang. I hope that is just a misprint with the rockstars copy/pasting from a MID package sticker. Let's see what other Everglades window stickers say. What I call the MID+ package was large selling point of the Everglades.

Edit: Uh-oh. Iconic's has a 12" screen listed.

Thinking about this for a few minutes and I wouldn't sit back and hope that it is a mistake. Call your dealer and they need to escalate the issue with their zone rep to get it straightened out. The 8" screen wasn't even an option for the Everglades. If it was an adjustment to the build due to chip shortage, then they better be compensating you. If the mule gets built to that spec, you may have a very rare Bronco.

Last edited:

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dang. I hope that is just a misprint with the rockstars copy/pasting from a MID package sticker. Let's see what other Everglades window stickers say. What I call the MID+ package was large selling point of the Everglades.

Edit: Uh-oh. Iconic's has a 12" screen listed.

Thinking about this for a few minutes and I wouldn't sit back and hope that it is a mistake. Call your dealer and they need to escalate the issue with their zone rep to get it straightened out. The 8" screen wasn't even an option for the Everglades. If it was an adjustment to the build due to chip shortage, then they better be compensating you. If the mule gets built to that spec, you may have a very rare Bronco.
Anyone with an Everglades that has a window sticker dropping needs to be checking.
“If it was an adjustment to the build due to chip shortage, then they better be compensating you.” -spot on!!
It wouldn’t be unlike ford to make a wholesale change like this, but when something is “removed” there is usually a “credit” listed in the option section (at least there is on other vehicles).

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone with an Everglades that has a window sticker dropping needs to be checking.
“If it was an adjustment to the build due to chip shortage, then they better be compensating you.” -spot on!!
It wouldn’t be unlike ford to make a wholesale change like this, but when something is “removed” there is usually a “credit” listed in the option section (at least there is on other vehicles).
I also hope this isn't indicative of changes coming to the MY'23 Everglades. We already know that the MIC HT was standard on the MY'22 and with the preview of the MY'23 Everglades, it will come with a soft top. Scaling back the standard features to only make them optional in later MY(s) is one way to increase the profit margin besides regular year-to-year price increases.

For all of you that are getting a MY'22 Everglades built to spec(as promoted), congratulations.
Sponsored