First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I got so caught up in checking the ordertrack app that I forgot to check the backdoor link and it shows an estimated delivery date now.

Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 1.54.21 PM

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Someone posted a delivered Everglades (though it may be one of the demos), and I was slightly disappointed that the back seat doesn't have the fold down middle armrest with cup holders that are pictured in the visualizer.
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year 319F2A39-63D5-4CE4-A80A-B60F18844343

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My eye went right to that as wellā€¦
It's also got the black diamond moly ring seats that Ford shows aren't available on Everglades. I think it may be a pre-production.

Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Everglades, ā€˜18 F150 SE, ā€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Someone posted a delivered Everglades (though it may be one of the demos), and I was slightly disappointed that the back seat doesn't have the fold down middle armrest with cup holders that are pictured in the visualizer.
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year 319F2A39-63D5-4CE4-A80A-B60F18844343
Ditto that on the armrest. šŸ˜• It showed it in the build and price, but it never listed it in other ford product resources. I guess thatā€™s why ford always adds that disclaimer in their visualizer/computer representations.
Under ā€œinteriorā€, my window sticker does indicate ā€œmolle strap systemā€, so I am expecting that on the seat backs.

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ditto that on the armrest. šŸ˜• It showed it in the build and price, but it never listed it in other ford product resources. I guess thatā€™s why ford always adds that disclaimer in their visualizer/computer representations.
Under ā€œinteriorā€, my window sticker does indicate ā€œmolle strap systemā€, so I am expecting that on the seat backs.
I guess that's better than nothing, someone will probably make a middle seat replacement. What a joke for a $55K truck. At least my kids are grown so I don't have to hear too much batching about it.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess that's better than nothing, someone will probably make a middle seat replacement. What a joke for a $55K truck. At least my kids are grown so I don't have to hear too much batching about it.
Iā€™m going to need another solutionā€¦my 4 year old uses the armrest cup holder in my Bronco Sport for his drink, while both car seat cup holders are jammed with matchbox cars! šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m going to need another solutionā€¦my 4 year old uses the armrest cup holder in my Bronco Sport for his drink, while both car seat cup holders are jammed with matchbox cars! šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
Sounds eerily similar to how my 6 and 4 year old boys travel.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same. I was so banking on this. My kids are going to be so pissed.

Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine uses it as a pillow when she's tired. I call it her $2000 pillow lol since it's $2000 to add the leather for the armrests

BMoreDogDoc

Everglades
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Iā€™ve looked at using the Yeti Sling as a cup holder for my kids on the Molle grid. There are a couple posts on using them. There are also a ton of other non-yeti (much cheaper) Molle bottle holders. I like that this solution would be easily removed if there are adults in the back that need the knee room.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™ve looked at using the Yeti Sling as a cup holder for my kids on the Molle grid. There are a couple posts on using them. There are also a ton of other non-yeti (much cheaper) Molle bottle holders. I like that this solution would be easily removed if there are adults in the back that need the knee room.
Iā€™ll have to check out the Yeti oneā€¦Weathertech makes an option, too, with a cup holder..
https://www.weathertech.com/seat-back-protector/

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WOO-HOO!!! At 5:20pm yesterday, Adcock Brothers Auto Transport loaded my Everglades for shipping! Iā€™m hoping Mr. Trucker wanted to take advantage of light weekend traffic and is doing a straight-shot to the dealership. If thatā€™s his plan, (judging by a previous Bronco convoy run from the same company) the ā€˜Glades should arrive this afternoon, STI drop-off. Since I live 5 minutes from the dealership, I predict frequent pop-ins today! šŸ¤£

BMoreDogDoc

Everglades
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

WOO-HOO!!! At 5:20pm yesterday, Adcock Brothers Auto Transport loaded my Everglades for shipping! Iā€™m hoping Mr. Trucker wanted to take advantage of light weekend traffic and is doing a straight-shot to the dealership. If thatā€™s his plan, (judging by a previous Bronco convoy run from the same company) the ā€˜Glades should arrive this afternoon, STI drop-off. Since I live 5 minutes from the dealership, I predict frequent pop-ins today! šŸ¤£

Thatā€™s awesome!! Hoping for lots of pictures! Join the Everglades Club if you havenā€™t already! No haters in there!
Sponsored