Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra 1500/Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

We get our pictures without the winch and without the snorkel! My ‘Glades looks naked!
9393752F-7325-4CD9-8F1E-7FFD627CFEF5.png
You ordered the hoop steps, correct? Some of the early media stuff implied they were part of the package, but I don't think that's actually the case? It would be a happy surprise if they did come with the package, but again, I don't think so.
Sponsored

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

You ordered the hoop steps, correct? Some of the early media stuff implied they were part of the package, but I don't think that's actually the case? It would be a happy surprise if they did come with the package, but again, I don't think so.
I'm getting these to add to the rock-rails. The rock-rails support the weight of the vehicle, the hoop-step rails do not according to what I read (I could be wrong). But these are a good alternative to the factory hoop-steps.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v2-ez-step-add-on-for-2021-2023-ford-bronco

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rock rails were standard equipment…hoop steps were a $395 option.

Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally unpacked all the extra “stuff”…. For those that need to have a front plate, the bracket from ford hooks to the front of the winch, and is one heavy-ass piece of metal!! I had already ordered a bracket relocation kit from @BuiltRight Industries, and absolutely love this alternative.
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year 486BF9CB-EBFF-45B6-8C72-4C93B6E65CC3
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year F5360708-28AA-43BE-A0C3-A1A94E123480
Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year F67C1EE9-382C-4A36-9EDC-B647F36BC2D3

Broncsquatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beautiful Everglades Rig!
So does the 2nd row seat actually come with the center cup holder?

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Beautiful Everglades Rig!
So does the 2nd row seat actually come with the center cup holder?
Nothing but the mesh door pockets. I have a weathertech seat back protector that sort-of has a cup holder, but it’s mostly to protect from my little guy’s feet. The lack of a center armrest w/cup holders is a bit disappointing.

Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year 7D226EED-94E7-4431-BF5D-F8931494AABB

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nothing but the mesh door pockets. I have a weathertech seat back protector that sort-of has a cup holder, but it’s mostly to protect from my little guy’s feet. The lack of a center armrest w/cup holders is a bit disappointing.

Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year 7D226EED-94E7-4431-BF5D-F8931494AABB
Yeah that's a shame. My kia has cup holders in the door which I've never heard anyone complain about. I really wish that we had the Bronco books around the mesh on the back doors like we do on the front doors, then I'd for sure get the cup holders for the back doors and problem solved. If only.

Bloodhound

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally got my sticker with blend date this Friday. Sticker had everything except sound barrier for mic top. I’m staying positive it shows up with it on. Salesman said if it doesn’t come with it on its 1400 and they can install it

have a good day all!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A Desert Sand Everglades was built on 9/9 for my friend. Life happens and when it rains, it pours. Spoke with her a few days ago and she doesn't think she'll be able to take delivery. I'm sure there will be ADM at the dealer. I'll try and reach out to her to see where it is in tracking and whether it will be available.

BMoreDogDoc

Everglades
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

A Desert Sand Everglades was built on 9/9 for my friend. Life happens and when it rains, it pours. Spoke with her a few days ago and she doesn't think she'll be able to take delivery. I'm sure there will be ADM at the dealer. I'll try and reach out to her to see where it is in tracking and whether it will be available.
Just a thought- your friend could always tell the dealer that she is going to flip the Bronco but is concerned about losing money on the taxes. My dealer told me that the DS Everglades is a 1 of ~100 vehicle. The dealership may offer her money to sign her reservation over. I wouldn’t let it go for nothing if she can help it.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a thought- your friend could always tell the dealer that she is going to flip the Bronco but is concerned about losing money on the taxes. My dealer told me that the DS Everglades is a 1 of ~100 vehicle. The dealership may offer her money to sign her reservation over. I wouldn’t let it go for nothing if she can help it.
She's in a bind right now. Undergoing a major house renovation due to burst pipes and was recently informed that the employer is downsizing. Like I said, when it rains, it pours. This was going to be a vehicle for her vacation rental.

She entertained the thought of flipping it, but she has sold a few vehicles in the past year and she indicated that she may be facing a higher tax rate as she would be considered a dealer. I don't know all the details.

All I know is that a very rare DS Everglades is built and inbound to the dealership. Yes, they will likely mark it up (they would be foolish not to). If she could sell it instead of the dealership, I'm sure the funds would go a long way offset her circumstances that she finds herself in. I have nothing to benefit by putting this out there. Figured if someone didn't get the DS Everglades, they may want to discuss with her the options. At the very least, the name of the salesperson that is handling her order would be the inside track of paying the ADM that the dealer will likely ask.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally unpacked all the extra “stuff”…. For those that need to have a front plate, the bracket from ford hooks to the front of the winch, and is one heavy-ass piece of metal!! I had already ordered a bracket relocation kit from @BuiltRight Industries, and absolutely love this alternative.
Now that you’ve had it more than a day, do you wish you had the 2.7, or is it so damn perfect you don’t even notice? I will be towing a 6x12 cargo conversion, so there’s that.

I am a fan of the interior (absolute favorite of all trims), 12” screen, and winch. The fenders are growing on me esp compared to painted OBX fenders.

I’m ambivalent about the water fording and hold the sticker in disdain. I’m amazed there’s enough elevation change to even have a contour map of that area (Yes, I’m being snarky and regional; the truth is that Florida is pretty awesome, (especially in January) but the map does nothing for me way out here).

Thanks for listening to me talk myself into or out of it.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should probably stop following this conversation. My Everglades did not get built this year, but my Grangetober Badlands is being built. A no-nonsense BL, with a stick shift and mid package. I'm going to miss the cool fender flares, the unique interior and larger screen, but I'm saving about $10,000, which I can spend on accessories. :cool:
Sponsored