Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. I had a 2008 Honda S2000. Paid $30k brand new off the lot. One of my biggest regrets was selling that. I could have driven that ever summer and probably sold it for $30k today.
My dad bought one, I was still a minivan mom back then 🤦‍♀️ and he was entering his midlife crisis. Silver with red leather interior. Was super sweet. I would hijack it at every opportunity. It was a sad, sad day when he sold it to get an Infiniti G35 coupe.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
except for the marine grade vinyl, powder coated bumper, rear locking differential, bash plates, different wheels and tires, in addition to the washout floors you mentioned.

but yes
It was in reference to what trim it was built off.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right. It was always going to be a 1 year trim option. This is not anything new.

2021 - First Edition
2022 - Everglades
2023 - Heritage
this and with all of the constraints ford moved on. i actually loved everything but the look and function of the snorkel, and it was limited to 4d. i would kill for the sand and square fenders.

Sponsored

BH_TX

Badlands
First Name
Brennon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Yukon 1500, 1997 Dodge RAM Sport 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

FoxyRoxy

Everglades
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

It had the worst take percentage, it's gimmicky, was really just a big bend with a snorkel.
Technically its a Black Diamond.. With a Snorkel, Racks, Winch, Big Screen, SAS, and Different wheels.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I searched and maybe I missed something. No longer an option on the B&P page. The base trim says limited availability but the Everglades is gone. Is this old news?
I thought it is not available for the rest of this model year, not that it is discontinued permanently. However, Everglades wheels are already for sale through Ford Performance, making me wonder if the "take" rate was lower than expected, as some have said.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sales were probably muted due to the huge sticker shock, I mean that sticker is shockingly huge. Seems like you couldn’t remove it without taking away half of what made it a special edition.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought it is not available for the rest of this model year, not that it is discontinued permanently. However, Everglades wheels are already for sale through Ford Performance, making me wonder if the "take" rate was lower than expected, as some have said.
I think the fact it was a 4 cylinder only really killed it for take rate but considering the weight and the fact the V6 dies when it gets wet I understand. It would kind of defeat the purpose of calling it an Everglades if it had the V6, lol.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, a one-year-only trim? I wonder if HB Ford is going to bump their ADM on the ones they have on the lot from (last time I looked) $40k to $100k?
How is building them in 2022 and 2023 a 1 year model trim? New math?

Dealers were discouraging ordering due to low availability. My dealer for instance had several 2022s ordered and received none.

JustJoshnRound

Everglades
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram 2500 Cummins, 2020 Ford Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ford Bronco Everglades trim discontinued. No longer on the B&P page. 5BA0450E-A349-423A-99A5-10D8A80B8F3B

I absolutely love my Everglades…the only reason I was going to go with the Lux or theHigh packages was for the bigger screen…add the winch, snorkel, squared fenders…AND less than the Badlands I had on order forever? It was really a no brainer.

Now add that the take rate was very low quantity and I’ve only ever seen one in the wild? I love it even more. I can’t go anywhere without someone complimenting nor staring.

Hate that it looks like it might not be offered anymore, but I also love it since it makes mine that much more special.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What can toy get? No Everglades, manual, 2 door, Sasquatch. Did I miss anything? Hope people like their soft top Big Bends. Jeez. Ford is not doing well.
Sponsored