Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have no problem with the Everglade, I just think it would've been a better choice for Ford to offer that stuff as separate options for all trims. Want a base model with a snorkel and higher vent tubes, or a Wildtrak with square fenders? Just click the box. I bet there would've been a lot more Broncos running around with all of the Everglade sauce than there are Everglades currently if it had been done that way.
Just like the FX4 package on the F150. It used to be a separate model.
Sponsored

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have no problem with the Everglade, I just think it would've been a better choice for Ford to offer that stuff as separate options for all trims. Want a base model with a snorkel and higher vent tubes, or a Wildtrak with square fenders? Just click the box. I bet there would've been a lot more Broncos running around with all of the Everglade sauce than there are Everglades currently if it had been done that way.
Agree 100%.

This touches on a big problem with ALL Bronco trims. Why not just make EVERYTHING an option? Why can’t I have sway bar disconnects and a snorkel on my WT? It’s like “Nanny Ford” decided what everybody should want for them….and that’s all you can get.

Now….. One could say this was to make the build process more streamlined and efficient. Yeah right. Every one of us knows the pain of how well THAT worked out for Ford.

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Let me be the first here to say that I support Wildtrak owners, as well. Even though they didn't have a choice on their engine, transmissions, carpet, rounded fenders, and had to opt for mod bumper, skids, etc. It probably was the best model for what they wanted.

Double Deuce

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...however I would have expected a little more support from fellow Bronco owners and less Everglades bashing...but hey-ho!
Alas, welcome to B6G...

Wish I had access to an Everglades locally; curious if Ford wired the winch the exact same way as the accessory kit or if there were any revisions made. (I'd also like to see if ground clearance is affected by the winch compared to my 2.3L BaseSquatch with mod bumper...)

Sponsored

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I liked the wheels and the color options of the Everglades, also the squared off fenders and the graphics package. I did NOT however like the 4 cylinder only option. It was almost like the V6 engines were in high demand and Ford tried to come up with a way to relieve some of the shortage issues by making a model without the V6. Just my thoughts!

SgtMaj Bruce

Everglades
First Name
Bruce Keirnan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
They only sold about 3 of them right? I haven’t seen anything official myself but it seems like an easy axe.
I love my Everglades edition Bronco. Drove from Louisiana to Illinois through ice and snow (really) to get it. Everyone loves it. It’s that beautiful eruption green.

Sponsored

L2theG

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Love my Everglades Aslo. In black the big sticker is much more subtle. This one came in without a name to it so we scooped it up. One of my fav vehicles I’ve owned. Like it just as much as my 2000 lightning. For total opposite reasons. Lol
Hard to believe there is only 60 hp difference in HP. My times have changed. Lol
Ford Bronco Everglades trim discontinued. No longer on the B&P page. 15D67EE3-BF56-4D0A-B7A2-CE4D0FA6B35D
Ford Bronco Everglades trim discontinued. No longer on the B&P page. FD991C1E-9E60-4D10-A1FD-CBBF8AEA4471

dmillerspc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I searched and maybe I missed something. No longer an option on the B&P page. The base trim says limited availability but the Everglades is gone. Is this old news?
everglades would have been an option for me, but limiting it to 4cyl engine only ruled it out.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree 100%.

This touches on a big problem with ALL Bronco trims. Why not just make EVERYTHING an option? Why can’t I have sway bar disconnects and a snorkel on my WT? It’s like “Nanny Ford” decided what everybody should want for them….and that’s all you can get.

Now….. One could say this was to make the build process more streamlined and efficient. Yeah right. Every one of us knows the pain of how well THAT worked out for Ford.
This is all figured up by marketing people to maximize profits. You make up a package that is close to what someone wants, and then offer what would be even MORE popular on another trim higher that comes with even more features and a higher profit margin.

Look how they limit lux to certain models, leather to certain models, etc. The config basically had me in a lux Badlands, which is great if you want people to buy the highest priced vehicle (they do).
Sponsored