skyhunter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have these for my IAG heritage grille and they fit nicely! will have pics soon once the grille gets back from paint.
I was just emailing the company and he got right back to me. They have an option that is not up yet for a full length smooth filler piece that you can then add letters to so it will really look retro. All that is needed is square amber lights!

I plan on painting mine white with black FORD in the center.
Sponsored

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was just emailing the company and he got right back to me. They have an option that is not up yet for a full length smooth filler piece that you can then add letters to so it will really look retro. All that is needed is square amber lights!

I plan on painting mine white with black FORD in the center.
ohhh I might write him up about the smooth filler piece. I have the side blocks, I painted them white to match my grille and they came out great. Thanks for the hot tip my friend!

MichaelCar001

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have these for my IAG heritage grille and they fit nicely! will have pics soon once the grille gets back from paint.
Yeah, you can order a bunch of stuff there. For us, it takes a bit longer to be delivered, but the prices are definitely attractive, and the quality is good. We ordered a bunch of stuff for our house there.

skyhunter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bigred86, Very nice.

I don't know why they just don't produce those with a solid smooth center section so one does not need those grooved rectangles. Would look more like a 66-77 grille. Then they can offer letters in any configuration and attach them with 3M auto trim tape.

Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco F  O  R  D   letters for grille? 20240430_180800

Finally got around to making a set of these for myself, I like the look of the 60’s style lettering but I wanted to maintain the current font so that it didn’t look too retro, and to try and retain just a touch of the Raptor aesthetic.

Ford Bronco F  O  R  D   letters for grille? 20240430_175545

I designed a two-piece set of letters with a silver base and a red inlay, they’re about 30% larger than the original ‘BRONCO’ lettering so that the four letters better fill in the space of the original six, like I said, a nice in-between of Heritage and Raptor look.

Ford Bronco F  O  R  D   letters for grille? 20240430_175224

Ford Bronco F  O  R  D   letters for grille? 20240430_175147

Ford Bronco F  O  R  D   letters for grille? 20240430_175125

I also designed a mounting base to cover the existing ‘BRONCO’ outline in the grille. It’s black and fluted to imitate the look of the stock grille and uses a series of 10-32 screws and washers that tap into mounting points that slot into openings between the letters on the original grille. Took quite a bit of patience to measure everything but I’m very happy with how it turned out. Lucky to have access to a large bed 3D printer since it’s pretty wide at about 31”.

Ford Bronco F  O  R  D   letters for grille? 20240501_194326

Ford Bronco F  O  R  D   letters for grille? 20240501_194403

Last edited:

codythepirate

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
View attachment 635171

Finally got around to making a set of these for myself, I like the look of the 60’s style lettering but I wanted to maintain the current font so that it didn’t look too retro, and to try and retain just a touch of the Raptor aesthetic.

View attachment 635175

I designed a two-piece set of letters with a silver base and a red inlay, they’re about 30% larger than the original ‘BRONCO’ lettering so that the four letters better fill in the space of the original six, like I said, a nice in-between of Heritage and Raptor look.

View attachment 635176

View attachment 635173

View attachment 635174

I also designed a mounting base to cover the existing ‘BRONCO’ outline in the grille. It’s black and fluted to imitate the look of the stock grille and uses a series of 10-32 screws and washers that tap into mounting points that slot into openings between the letters on the original grille. Took quite a bit of patience to measure everything but I’m very happy with how it turned out. Lucky to have access to a large bed 3D printer since it’s pretty wide at about 31”.

That looks awesome! I want larger FORD letters for our Heritage grille. I like how you added the silver base/border and upsized them. Easily legible unlike the scrunched original ones that we have now. My wife hit a deer and I had to replace the grille and letters since Ford melted the posts of the letters to attach them to the grille at the factory. I need a printer so I can make some larger ones that can utilize original mounting holes. 🍻

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

wow that came out great! If you ever decide to mass produce your set up I would be interested in that. I also like your painted trail sight deletes!
Sponsored