Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have searched and haven't found much feedback on the Fabtech Tie Rods. Anyone out there have them installed and can provide feedback? I have heard a lot of mixed messages about using heim joints on tie rods. Most off-road shops say they are the best, but then some people who have heim joint tie rods on other vehicles say they can make a lot of noise over time. One other item is for the Fabtech version, is the travel( i.e. flex) more limited than a ball joint? Anyway, just wondering if there is anyone actually using these.
Sponsored

Tomfordgt

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, I have them on my 2 door. Zero issues. I've also used their stuff on my last 2 Jeeps without issue.

OP
OP
TX21BRONC

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. Thanks for the comment. I have a set sitting on my work bench and have been contemplating installing them but wanted to get some feedback from others before I install.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure there are any documented cases of HOSS 3.0 tie rods failing, Icon is thicker than HOSS 3.0 and 1/3 the cost of fabtech. Seems like icon is really the no brainer unless you're doing 40s and extreme crawling or something

OP
OP
TX21BRONC

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure there are any documented cases of HOSS 3.0 tie rods failing, Icon is thicker than HOSS 3.0 and 1/3 the cost of fabtech. Seems like icon is really the no brainer unless you're doing 40s and extreme crawling or something
I hear you on the Icon tie rods. I would have bought those if they were available prior to me purchasing the Fabtech.

RockyBalboa

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2-Door BadSquatch, '21 Mach-E GTPE, '13 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I, too, have had a set of the Fabtechs sitting in a box while I wait to hear real-world feedback. I have a 2-door with a lift on 37's, so I've been wondering about range of motion compared to oem.
Sponsored