Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey 6G fam! We're excited to share the news of our axle back exhaust from Fast Intentions. This thread is merely for our teaser posts, as in the coming days/weeks we will be releasing more teasers/info, along with the full product launch and pre-order information.

Full product launch will come in a new stand-alone thread.

When we set out to create an axle back for the 6G bronco, our primary objectives were to increase performance, reduce the ecoboost "buzz" and create a solid option at a reasonable price. We're confident with the overall results and we can't wait to put these in your hands. What we are showing in this teaser thread is our pre-production model. A handful of these will be available very soon, but as we progress into the full production phase slight changes will me made (visually) to create build efficiency, but never sacrificing quality!

Just like every high-performance exhaust system we manufacture, the Bronco 6G axle back will be made in house. We're located in Simi Valey, CA, U.S.A.

If you're not already following us on socials, please check us out:

Fast Intentions - Instagram
Fast Intentions - YouTube
Fast Intentions - TikTok
Fast Intentions - Facebook

Teaser Video #1 - 3/3/2022

Teaser Video #2 - 3/9/2022

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions Axle Back Exhaust- Teaser Thread FI Bronco Teaser 1

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions Axle Back Exhaust- Teaser Thread FI Bronco Teaser 2

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions Axle Back Exhaust- Teaser Thread FI Bronco Teaser 3

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions Axle Back Exhaust- Teaser Thread FI Bronco Teaser 4

As always, feedback and any questions are welcome. We look forward to sharing this awesome product will all of you.

Thanks.
-Team Fast Intentions
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking good. just make sure it tucks up out of harms way. Nothing worse than smashing a nice exhaust on a rock. ;)
No doubt! In fact, we increase ground clearance over the OEM muffler. Our tip also has rotational adjustment for the desired aesthetics. It also increases ground clearance over the OEM tip. Lastly and most exciting, we will be offering multiple tips options: standard (shown), rock crawler option (non-visible).

-Tony

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey 6G fam! We're excited to share the news of our axle back exhaust from Fast Intentions. This thread is merely for our teaser posts, as in the coming days/weeks we will be releasing more teasers/info, along with the full product launch and pre-order information.

When we set out to create an axle back for the 6G bronco, our primary objectives were to increase performance, reduce the ecoboost "buzz" and create a solid option at a reasonable price. We're confident with the overall results and we can't wait to put these in your hands. What we are showing in this teaser thread is our pre-production model. A handful of these will be available very soon, but as we progress into the full production phase slight changes will me made (visually) to create build efficiency, but never sacrificing quality!

Just like every high-performance exhaust system we manufacture, the Bronco 6G axle back will be made in house. We're located in Simi Valey, CA, U.S.A.

Fast Intentions - TikTok

As always, feedback and any questions are welcome. We look forward to sharing this awesome product will all of you.

Thanks.
-Team Fast Intentions
Looking good. Any chance of sound clips on the 6 & 4 cyl versions?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking good. Any chance of sound clips on the 6 & 4 cyl versions?
Teasers will be dropping over the next several days. Plenty of info to share. All testing was performed on our 2021 Badlands 2.7L V6.

-Tony

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know you guys by having the best sounding q50 exhaust (I had one) so I’m sure this one will be just as good. Looking forward to the sound clips.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know you guys by having the best sounding q50 exhaust (I had one) so I’m sure this one will be just as good. Looking forward to the sound clips.
Yep, they make quality stuff. ;)

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great, looking forward to sound clips, pricing, timeframe.

However, a word of caution:
This forum does not respond well with teasers drawn out over the course of weeks, FYI.

Sponsored

Kevin@Fast Intentions Inc

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the Bronco and thanks for the support on your Q50. Exhaust sound clips will be dropping soon. I think you'll be pleased with the sound!

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Fast Intentions - TikTok

FI Bronco Teaser 1.jpg

FI Bronco Teaser 2.jpg

FI Bronco Teaser 3.jpg

FI Bronco Teaser 4.jpg

Thanks.
-Team Fast Intentions

!!!!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!

Last edited:

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Fast Intentions - TikTok

Fast Intentions

!!!!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Teaser Video #2 - 3/9/2022

FI Axle Back Product Launch - COMING SOON

This thread is merely created to keep you all engaged with what we are sharing on social media. If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks.
-Tony

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey 6G, we wanted to give you all an update -

Our axle-back has been ready and we've held off on its release to time it with the launch of our new website. The website has been a large undertaking and thankfully we can say it's literally days away from launch. Simultaneously at its launches a few things will happen:

1) A new thread will launch here with the official product launch for sale.
2) Our entire sill guard customer base will receive an email in regards to product launch.

Here and the email list will receive a discount promo code. No one else will receive a promo code. We're confident that any and all questions will be answered within the launch and through its content. Months of preparation have gone into our first exhaust product release for this amazing community. Some may say it's just an axle-back, what's the big deal?! Our response - we're laying the foundation for what's to come.

Units are pre-built and in stock, but supply is limited. The promo code will be available for a limited time. Production has already begun for dozens of units to come, but we're still a little ways out on the completion of the second run, so when we launch if you like what you see and what we're offering, act fast because IN STOCK is a rare thing these days.

Thank you all for your continued patience and support. We're excited to share this great product and our new and much improved website with you all very soon.

Tony and the entire F.I. Team.
Sponsored

Last edited: