First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be emailed to you from the GSM, GM, inventory manager, or sales guy at the dealer where you ordered.
I signed the customer verification and got a copy of it with purchase preview sheet with specs, price, sales code, etc. Beside those two, the only email I received was an order confirmation with the vehicle image and specs.
I just texted my dealer and asked if I could come by and get the agreement next week.
Sponsored

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put in my order in Chandler/Tempe in November 2021, received a VIN and build date of 3/28 in January, and so far that date hasnā€™t been changed. 4 door OBX, SAS, 2.7L, soft top, aux, modular, high package, auto. Priority 19. The hard top might slow you down, but good luck!
I live in Mesa. Day 4 reservation here. I ordered over a year ago. Ended up switching from a Phoenix area dealer to Granger because the Phx area dealers I dealt with were non committal on pricing. I felt like I was going to get screwed. Did you get MSRP? That's an impressive turn around. I've seen Broncos at dealers now but all jacked up in price.

I have a bunch of commodity constraints (Badlands, SAS, 2.7, Lux, Tow, MIC) that I'm not willing to budge on and I have a tricked out Rubicon now so I'm in no hurry, but damn, it feels like this could take a long time. Just curious about your experience.

Johnny Rico

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed my order Feb 4th 2022 here at my local small dealer in South Texas. Apparently itā€™s a good location because my friend works there and has ordered 5 Broncos which all took around 6 months to be built. Hoping that is the case with me. If not itā€™s just a waiting game. Iā€™m in no rush. Relatively speaking.

I ordered
4 door cactus gray BASE model

Only add on was the HD modular bumper.
Absolutely Nothing else! Base.

tried to order without adding constraints.

Order form says I am priority 12.

Waiting for the first email then Iā€™ll update you guys. Good luck everyone. Thanks for starting this FEB thread

Johnny

Lassie26

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopping onto this thread.
Ordered Black Diamond 4 door automatic mid package soft top yesterday.

Dealership has been saying 4-6 months but they have gotten lucky and an order came in within 3 months.

Have the preview order & the purchase price pages that I signed. Sitting at a priority code 10.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

February 5th orderā€¦
Outer Banks, four door, soft top, leather trim seats, lux package, keypad, Area 51.
I never received a confirmation email. But I called Ford with my order number and they confirmed Iā€™m in the system.
Dealership says Iā€™ll have a 6 to 12 month wait.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed an order at Sam Pack Ford in Lewisville, TX on 2/1/22 as well. Cactus grey, base, aux switches, 4DR, 2.7, Sasquatch, and MIC. Iā€™m fully prepared to wait 12-16 months. Iā€™m thinking itā€™ll start production in December and take until February 2023 at the earliest. Got priority code 10 if it even matters.
. How do you get your priority number and can you get any information from that?

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
. How do you get your priority number and can you get any information from that?
After I placed my order I got two pieces of paper from the dealer. One was me signing agreeing the total would be msrp + tax + dealer doc fees. The other was a summary of my build with the priority code and other internal dealer info. As far as Iā€™ve read on these forums, 10-19 is standard for dealers and means your order can be built. 99 means hold the order. I think 1-9 are for dealer orders maybe or ford special orders.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After I placed my order I got two pieces of paper from the dealer. One was me signing agreeing the total would be msrp + tax + dealer doc fees. The other was a summary of my build with the priority code and other internal dealer info. As far as Iā€™ve read on these forums, 10-19 is standard for dealers and means your order can be built. 99 means hold the order. I think 1-9 are for dealer orders maybe or ford special orders.
Gotcha. So itā€™s internal to the dealer rather than from Ford. Priority 10 for me. Thanks!

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I transferred my reservation to granger over a year ago when they were first initially offering the deal. I'm assuming there's just that many people ahead of me that had earlier reservations. Idk, I would love to hear details from Granger but at the same time I know they're busy and doing me right.

I originally intended to get a manual Sasquatch so I waited for MY22 but I've since dropped that for a standard manual black diamond
It is not very often that I feel bad for an auto dealership but Granger ( and their customers ) got screwed by Ford. If I am lucky - maybe a nice fall drive to Iowa will be in store for me.

Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered on 2/2/22. Priority 10
Non-Sas 2 door Black Diamond
Mid Package
Velocity Blue 2.7L Auto with mod bumper

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
February 23rd order. Priority 10. Email from Ford.

šŸæ

First Name
Teagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2/20/22 Order
Dixon, CA- local dealer
Wildtrak
Sasquatch
Lux pkg
Area 51
Soft top

I have been advised that the dealer has plenty of allocations, the waiting game will be torture!

BronCody

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, lifted, all terrains
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just ordered today. Had a reservation back near when they first opened but cancelled last year, didnā€™t want to wait. Here I am today and ready to wait likely a year. Oh well.

4-Door Oxford white Wildtrak Sasquatch, High Package, Modular Bumper with brush guard, soft top.

3451307A-0F28-4045-8784-B9EF5713D449.jpeg

JustJD

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, AMG C63S(RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my order on Feb 5 - Eruption Green Badlands with Sasquatch, 2.7L, MIC, Tow Package, Luxe Package. Priority 19.
Sponsored