Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco February 2022 Orders! 0286DE48-C810-4736-9A76-9ACF82AEDCE4
Ford Bronco February 2022 Orders! 84EDD174-3E46-449E-9F82-046CA5A9B9BC

Got to see it in person for the first time today, and going to pick it up tomorrow!
Sponsored

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine on Saturday!

You keeping the steelies?
Congrats! And oh for sure keeping the steelies I love the look they give it. Thinking about getting 35’s later on and maybe a 5 inch lift but keeping the steelies. You?

Sponsored

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/23 eh? So that's the current cut off? (Before Ford changes their minds again...)

Good to know. Thanks for the info!
I’ve heard 8/23 is the last day to modify order and Balance out day is Nov 10th,l. So I called and Ford customer service rep said no date has been set. Here is hope for MY22

dScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Checked with the Ford chat yesterday and was told "you're in ordered status". Wouldn't give me any other info, I asked if they think it will be pushed to 23, they said contact your dealer to find out. My salesman doesn't answer emails or texts very often so just waiting in the dark.

ordered 2/24/22
2 dr sasquatch OB

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Checked with the Ford chat yesterday and was told "you're in ordered status". Wouldn't give me any other info, I asked if they think it will be pushed to 23, they said contact your dealer to find out. My salesman doesn't answer emails or texts very often so just waiting in the dark.

ordered 2/24/22
2 dr sasquatch OB
The chat folks really can't help you out too much. I think they're literally equipped to only read what's on the screen in front of them and aren't privy to any information outside of that. My salesman sounds like yours, so I would just periodically check with chat so see if you've been assigned a VIN.

Sponsored

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like alot of the recent scheduling for 4 doors are soft tops :-( I'm waiting on a hardtop. 2/14/22 order submitted.

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ordered 2/24/22
2 dr sasquatch OB
Similar situation here. My dealer does not respond to e-mails - even after emailing customers requesting they cancel orders (so they can flip them?). They have ignored several texts except for one. Never giving them any business again (Larry Miller, Draper, UT).

I was going to hold off for six months before checking status, but I figured I would give it a shot since I see a few folks getting build dates. Ford chat told me the order is in processing status. Nothing else.

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like alot of the recent scheduling for 4 doors are soft tops :-( I'm waiting on a hardtop. 2/14/22 order submitted.
my Build date is 8/9 4 dr MIC. Hopefully it stays

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are 2 doors being scheduled less than the 4door? I saw 2 people get scheduled and they were both 4 doors…

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are 2 doors being scheduled less than the 4door? I saw 2 people get scheduled and they were both 4 doors…
Yes, mod tops have been a constraint. 2 doors don’t have a soft option
Sponsored