Sponsored

Figured I'd start a poll on how many MY22s are getting scheduled with hardtops

If you've been scheduled for MY22, does your build have a hard or soft top?

• Total voters
OP
OP

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[Funny handle, BTW. I saw the Hope Diamond @ the Smithsonian. Stay hopeful!]
Think early design steps of the F117. They came up with the shape and then had to figure out how to make it fly.
Sponsored

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤔 The last I heard Ford was building 4doors 9 to one 2dr
Two weeks ago a MAP employee on FB said 11 to 1, so hopefully yours is correct lol.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13 2D Badlands with a 1/31 scheduled build date.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you get an e-mail from Ford with a Build DAY after your last bump? If so, when?

Day 1 Rez
2 dr BC
Build WEEK 12/20 --> 1/3
No...there are two ways to get your build DAY:

your dealer, or, call 1-800-334-4375. You will be transferred to the Bronco team. They have the info. If the person you talk to says they can only see your build week, press them, or, call back and get a different person.

Sponsored

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed a reservation 6/4/21 for a 4 door soft top Badlands with Lux, 2.7, Sasquatch and a tow package. I just got notified from my dealership that my Bronco will be built late February.

I feel like I got lucky as I have a lot of the constraints except a hard top. 🥳🤩

OP
OP

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, so far it looks like only ~30% of the builds being scheduled have a softtop. Actually a high percentage of the hardtops are 2dr too. While I bet there's an overall higher percentage of hard top orders in the system, looks like they're able to push a lot of them through.

Guess that just proves my theory that Ford doesn't love me and isn't going to make me happy (and I had voted for Pedro too, weren't all of my hopes and dreams to come true?)

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No...there are two ways to get your build DAY:

your dealer, or, call 1-800-334-4375. You will be transferred to the Bronco team. They have the info. If the person you talk to says they can only see your build week, press them, or, call back and get a different person.
There is a third way to find out your build date. If you go to https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx and enter your reservation number where the x's are, you'll see the week your Bronco is scheduled to be built. I never got an email from Ford, but saw this on another forum on this site, tried it and it worked. Hope it works for you.

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I initially ordered mine with a hardtop. When I had to reorder because I got bumped to '22, I switched to a soft top so I would get my vehicle quicker. Now, I'm trying to order a hardtop so I'll have both, but my dealership is telling me that's not possible yet. If anyone knows of a way to order one, please let me know.

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I initially ordered mine with a hardtop. When I had to reorder because I got bumped to '22, I switched to a soft top so I would get my vehicle quicker. Now, I'm trying to order a hardtop so I'll have both, but my dealership is telling me that's not possible yet. If anyone knows of a way to order one, please let me know.
Ford has previously stated that the MIC top won't be available as an accessory until 2023, so as of now you'll have to make due with a soft top if you want a Ford hard top.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is a third way to find out your build date. If you go to https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx and enter your reservation number where the x's are, you'll see the week your Bronco is scheduled to be built. I never got an email from Ford, but saw this on another forum on this site, tried it and it worked. Hope it works for you.
As Cat said, that is the build WEEK, not the build DAY.

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thats good for the build WEEK. I was referring to the actual DAY our Broncos get blended in Final Assy.

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford has previously stated that the MIC top won't be available as an accessory until 2023, so as of now you'll have to make due with a soft top if you want a Ford hard top.
Thanks for that news. I hope it come sooner than that.