First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it just me or does the interior plastics around the center console just look cheezy and dated?

b6g.PNG

b6g-2.PNG
Completely agree. I really wish they would have taken a few more nods from the vintage bronco on the dash. The Filson tin cloth looked nice!
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If I stare at the Filson long enough, will I find an extra square inch to put another accessory? I think they missed a spot. I would love this interior on an Od green or carbonized Gray Bronco.

Odie

Black Diamond
First Name
owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Completely agree. I really wish they would have taken a few more nods from the vintage bronco on the dash. The Filson tin cloth looked nice!
those filson seats and the cloth on the armrest were great "concepts" that looked amazing i really liked that color scheme. What's the point of showing off all the interiors that aren't in production like they also did in the initial reveal video with the dark brown leather seats, then there were white seats too?

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any chance someone has gotten a shot of the instrument guage cluster? The one thing B&P did not show was the difference between the two. It's the exact same image for all trims on there even though they switched a bunch else out.
I still can't believe we haven't seen this yet!

OP
OP
Skagzoola

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That makes me feel even better.

How did you feel A51 went with the MIC top and the “dark cactus” on top of the dash?

It looks like a great match in your photos.
Honestly it looked amazing. All of it. Colors inside and out. I talked to Esteban too and told him I wouldn't ask him any questions because I've seen him in like 1000 youtube videos over the last 3 months.

zjw190

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any chance someone has gotten a shot of the instrument guage cluster? The one thing B&P did not show was the difference between the two. It's the exact same image for all trims on there even though they switched a bunch else out.
Only the fire concept was on but I got a picture showing a little of the cluster.

20201023_121827[1].jpg

OP
OP
Skagzoola

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And if anyone was wondering: the MGV seats have the feel and texture of seats on a water ride at an amusement park. A smooth rubberized plastic feel.

Sponsored

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

soo the A51 Badlands Overland does not have sasquatch package on it, just the custom 35's / fifteen52s, this was confirmed at TN East.
I also just confirmed it only has the 2.3L engine as well... Still super disappointed I can't option out a factory BL to look like this with SAS and the 2.7. Seems crazy you can't get racks, sound deadening, etc just because of the engine. Honestly, I'm a bit concerned about why it's even an issue in the first place...

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still have a questions about the tire sizes on both the Badlands and the Filson. The ones on the Badlands looked much bigger, but a walk around video on Youtube says the tires on the Filson are also 35s and people are saying the Badlands also has 35s. Does anyone know? Do they look different because the tread is more aggressive on the Badlands?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I still have a questions about the tire sizes on both the Badlands and the Filson. The ones on the Badlands looked much bigger, but a walk around video on Youtube says the tires on the Filson are also 35s and people are saying the Badlands also has 35s. Does anyone know? Do they look different because the tread is more aggressive on the Badlands?
They are the same size roughly- The Badlands overland rig is NOT sasquatched, it has non stock wheels/tires. The Filson rig has the suspension spacer and likely different backspacing on the rims.

That is why the overland rig has a manual with 35" tires....

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are the same size roughly- The Badlands overland rig is NOT sasquatched, it has non stock wheels/tires. The Filson rig has the suspension spacer and likely different backspacing on the rims.

That is why the overland rig has a manual with 35" tires....
Thanks for that clarification. Much appreciated!

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Badlands overland concept has 35s.

Sponsored