Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can someone please ask a Ford rep how they were able to get that roof rack on the A51 Badlands Overland rig given it has SAS and I believe the 2.7L engine???

(I say this with a heavy dose of sarcasm given we can't build a BL with a roof rack, let alone a RTT that has SAS and/or the 2.7L)
soo the A51 Badlands Overland does not have sasquatch package on it, just the custom 35's / fifteen52s, this was confirmed at TN East.
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My son is a wildland firefighter, I'm sure he'd love to arrive on scene in that rig. Although even the FS is not using that color anymore, hurts resale and adds up front costs.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks!

It looks like the exo-cage is bolted in front to the two Bronco bolts. Is that true?
That's what I would like to know as well. Are there 2 "Bronco bolts" there that are meant for customization or is that a one-off drill and tap job to get the cage to bolt up.

If anybody has an pics of this area on a different Bronco it would be appreciated.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made the arduous 5 mile journey :) to check out the cars and was happy to see the 4dr Badlands there. Not posting any pics because Scagzoola's are great. Help me here. Did the Badlands have 37s and the Filson 35s? I am currently driving a Subaru Crosstrek and these Boncos are BIG. That 4 door Badlands with the huge tires was just hulking. Too much for me. I love the Area 51 color. It was great to see the cars and helped me decide to stick with my 2dr Badlands in the Area 51. If the Filson had 35s then I will probably go Sasquatch, but if those tires on the Badlands were 35s then no. Those were too big for my taste. I was concerned about the length of the 4dr and for sure with the spare tire on the back and a winch on the front it is too long. No doubt 2dr for me!

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for posting, the Filson Fire Rig is a beast! Love the forest service green and the interior.

What, rain in Seattle, that could never happen. :)

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance someone has gotten a shot of the instrument guage cluster? The one thing B&P did not show was the difference between the two. It's the exact same image for all trims on there even though they switched a bunch else out.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what I would like to know as well. Are there 2 "Bronco bolts" there that are meant for customization or is that a one-off drill and tap job to get the cage to bolt up.

If anybody has an pics of this area on a different Bronco it would be appreciated.
There are two bolts. Let me find the pic.

Edit:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/d11d007e-99b1-4854-85f2-fb3125e4d96f-jpeg-jpg.44965/

It's a crappy shot, but you know who was behind the camera, lol. You can see the "event horizon" near the Bronco bolt next to the light.