Sponsored

Finalizing your 2021 Bronco order & DIO ...

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is no way on planet earth I would sit down next to a car salesman and go over things on B&P. We can do everything virtually in 2020. Have fun sitting at the dealership, though!
I have ordered work vehicles from Ford and Nissan with bin packages, ladder racks etc for my business and have had issues. Now I sit with the fleet sales manager, review, sign off and place the order, process takes about 30 min. I wouldnt call it fun, however neither was recieving my vehicle out of spec. I'm just applying what I learned from those experiences to the Bronco purchase ...
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have ordered work vehicles from Ford and Nissan with bin packages, ladder racks etc for my business and have had issues. Now I sit with the fleet sales manager, review, sign off and place the order, process takes about 30 min. I wouldnt call it fun, however neither was recieving my vehicle out of spec. I'm just applying what I learned from those experiences to the Bronco purchase ...
You can review the order without being in the same room, though.

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I am getting the 2.3L, since I want manual, I wonder if things like performance tune will be available on the B&P. I am also considering a 2" lift to be done before I pick it up. I am just not certain that everything I want to order from the dealer will be available to send them via B&P. Guess we will know on the 23rd.... maybe. ha

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is no way on planet earth I would sit down next to a car salesman and go over things on B&P. We can do everything virtually in 2020. Have fun sitting at the dealership, though!
Going to the dealer and looking at cars is therapy for me. When I was a teenager, my Dad and I would go looking on Sundays. I'll take any excuse to go.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be going to my dealer. That will also give me a chance to look at other vehicles.
I'm really interested in the paint ... to see in person prior to ordering would be nice ...

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sure...but what if a chair needs to be thrown?

Ford Bronco Finalizing your 2021 Bronco order & DIO ... tenor-3
Zach: Get those freaking chairs out of the waiting room before the 23rd.
Albert: Already on it.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sure...but what if a chair needs to be thrown?

Ford Bronco Finalizing your 2021 Bronco order & DIO ... tenor-3
I never deal with salespeople that require chair throwing, doing your research ahead of time avoids this.

On the off chance it doesn't, walk out, the salespeople always call back within a few hours with a sweetened deal.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never deal with salespeople that require chair throwing, doing your research ahead of time avoids this.

On the off chance it doesn't, walk out, the salespeople always call back within a few hours with a sweetened deal.
Can't "walk out" of a room I'm not in either...touche!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can review the order without being in the same room, though.
Of course you can. However when the order is placed anything can happen and for me in the past it has. Mistakes on the keyboard happen all the time. Ex: I'm sure you did not mean to randomly place that comma in a sentence where it does not belong correct ?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course you can. However when the order is placed anything can happen and for me in the past it has. Mistakes on the keyboard happen all the time. Ex: I'm sure you did not mean to randomly place that comma in a sentence where it does not belong correct ?
Yeah, and I feel better about a dealer sending me back the config he entered for my approval based on one I sent him, when I have hours to review every detail prior to sending; rather than looking over his shoulder at his screen in a dealership. No thanks. I want the erecord and deliberate process.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They send it to you and you approve it or require them to revise it.
Sponsored