Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FYI I don't think Ford prices include the install on DIO. From what I understand dealers are still waiting on the install hour quotes from Ford to put together pricing sheets on those so I think adding them has to wait for that.
It was described in one of the Esteban videos that installation IS included with the DIO prices.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

FYI I don't think Ford prices include the install on DIO. From what I understand dealers are still waiting on the install hour quotes from Ford to put together pricing sheets on those so I think adding them has to wait for that.
My dealer assured me that the DIO items are in my build but will not show up on the preview order. I'm not worried about them getting done at delivery, either way.
This is not how DIO works, all DIO items are shown on the Window Sticker and Ford pays the dealer for install. We maybe starting to see more slimy dealers trying to rack in the cash by selling the parts through the dealers parts department and charging full dealer installation prices, much more than Ford reimburses them for.

Please read the full DIO description and rules here:
These Factory Ordered Accessories are technically Options, IF you order them when you build your Bronco on the Build & Price (B&P) website. The reason why this is so important is all of your selected Accessories will then be included in your Invoice and MSRP totals and listed on your Window Sticker. There will be no additional Dealer Installation charges for these Accessories as Ford will credit the dealer a pre-determined "Labor Credit" listed in the bottom image.
DIO (Dealer Installed Options) Program Allows Bronco Accessories To Be Included In Purchase Price and Installed by Dealer

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Waiting, assuming it is the same for all mfgs as it is for that parts company @618TRVLWILD had links to, was "after the first 100 units were sold". So what's that? 2 hours after the first week of June?
I think it be in May shortly after Job one! So first 100 after Job one!!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

May/June -. Whatevs! 🦩🦄🦠
Im hoping we get a sneak peak. With Moab 4x4 expo coming up and EJS. I'm thinking their will be a bronco making an appearance. That's what my gut says!

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It was described in one of the Esteban videos that installation IS included with the DIO prices.
Oh sweet, I stand corrected! Hoping they release the rock rails with the steps from that concept.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is not how DIO works, all DIO items are shown on the Window Sticker and Ford pays the dealer for install.
I don't suspect anything nefarious. He said they are in the build and I trust they will be included. Cargo mat, net, and splash guard added after I submitted - pretty minor stuff. Thanks for the DIO link though, I had forgotten about that info.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I find it hard to believe that Ford wants... what is it... $1,300 for the Sunrider top? That's crazy. I got a Sunrider for the wife's Jeep 2 years ago, I think it ran me around $600 or $700. I would absolutely wait for aftermarket on that one.
Same with the pods light. Ford is asking twice the cost of retail.

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't order the winch, pod lights or Bimini top but will have to wait and order them at a later time.
What’s a Canvas Bimini cost aftermarket? Ford wants $499. Comparing to Jeep, I see several brands, bikini tops, less than $150. Are these not the same?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BestTop has a service now where they will come to your house/work to install it. No dealer trying to figure out the aftermarket part.
I've seen Bestop vehicles riding around town a few times. Must be popular.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model