First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, I was wondering if anybody ordering a Badlands with the 2.3 and Manual transmission has talked to their dealer about having them add the suspension bump stops and fender flares from the Sasquatch package and some 35"s at the dealer. I want to row my own gears AND have big tires AND not have to wait till MY22, and doing it through the dealer seems like a potentially good workaround. What do y'all think?
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, I was wondering if anybody ordering a Badlands with the 2.3 and Manual transmission has talked to their dealer about having them add the suspension bump stops and fender flares from the Sasquatch package and some 35"s at the dealer. I want to row my own gears AND have big tires AND not have to wait till MY22, and doing it through the dealer seems like a potentially good workaround. What do y'all think?
You're probably still going to be waiting awhile until the dealer can get those extra parts .

Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Where did you see something that stated 2022 MY for mansquatch?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm assuming budgeting is not an issue then? Because upgrading the Badlands to Sasquatch is $2500 from the factory, but will probably cost more having a dealer piecemeal that together

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I doubt the dealer will have all those parts on hand if you have an earlier reservation. Best solution is to just drive it off the lot like that and then add them yourself as they become available.

Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As others have said, the squatch parts won’t be readily available for quite some time.

You’d probably be better off hitting up the aftermarket for a lift unless you don’t mind waiting a year or so for OEM parts.

Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
not just mansquatch, even late reservations may be a 2022 Bronco

Ford Bronco Mansquatch through DIO? 9F372048-28ED-4B61-848A-8D8E05B88B32
I’m a second day reservation, but I really want a mansquatch. I guess I’ll see what happens when it’s time to order. If Ford says manual trans+Sasquatch will be a 2022 option, not sure what I’ll do. I’d like to keep my spot so to speak.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why can’t u just get the Sasquatch then lol, why make it hard on urslef

OP
OP
BadlandsBroncoBen

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why can’t u just get the Sasquatch then lol, why make it hard on urslef
Because I want a manual transmission

Sponsored

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it would be a much easier decision if Ford would state what the actual differences are between the Badlands suspension and the Sasquatch suspension.

I am generally patient, but I'm not sure I want to wait for a Mansquatch. Thinking about getting the 33's with the optional bead-locks or having @Granger Ford install a set of true 35's and necessary parts before delivery.

ffdemoss

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F250, 2017 Fusion, 2014 Escape, 2005 LJ, 1968 M715
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The aftermarket is going to be way cheaper and probably blow away anything a dealer will cobble together. Buy your MT Badlands and save up for all the aftermarket can throw at you.
Sponsored