First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This might be a dumb question and probably searchable but all I ever see on my screen is the green dot ordering with dealer. When does it get changed to converted? The asshole had me 99’d without me knowing and I just got it removed yesterday when we could change them to ‘22. Mine still says ordering with dealer. Does this mean he hasn’t really put the order in since I don’t get the same confirmed screen as seen here?
Thanks
I'm not sure how it works exactly. You could contact Ford support to ask what they are seeing. When I converted mine at lunch yesterday I got an email from Ford a few hours later stating that my order was confirmed. Which was the screenshot I posted.
Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you have a dealer that would do that I'm not quite sure you have anyway to fight it other than switch dealers.
I’m not sure what I have going on right now. I went back to my original reservation email and saw that it congratulated me on my reservation. Showed a charge of $0.00 and my last four credit card numbers. My credit card statements show that they did charge me $100 and $400 for the order. I just have never received an email that says my order has been placed.

OP
OP
Squidd

Squidd

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m not sure what I have going on right now. I went back to my original reservation email and saw that it congratulated me on my reservation. Showed a charge of $0.00 and my last four credit card numbers. My credit card statements show that they did charge me $100 and $400 for the order. I just have never received an email that says my order has been placed.
I only ever got charged $100 and that was for the initial deposit. Did your dealer charge you an additional $400 deposit for ordering?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only ever got charged $100 and that was for the initial deposit. Did your dealer charge you an additional $400 deposit for ordering?
Mine did ... $400 .... I actually prefer it that way, having an exchange of currency goes a very long way to proving your case should they try to get greedy later.
Must have all prices in writing.
Mine was figured completely down to the put the door price.
Only adjustment we had to make was deducting the now free headliner.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup. It was too small of an amount to complain about and it comes off the total price so I paid it. But it looks like I paid for nothing since they never really ordered it.
Sponsored