Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have an idea what the cost for the Mansquatch will be? Will it cost the same as the Sasquatch package or less because since you’re not upgrading to auto? Or will they put a premium on it for you to get a manual?
Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have an idea what the cost for the Mansquatch will be? Will it cost the same as the Sasquatch package or less because since you’re not upgrading to auto? Or will they put a premium on it for you to get a manual?
Only ford knows... In my way of thinking.. The 7k-8k manual orders that may occur 1/2 will be squatched. So for those 3.5k-4K units I feel there will be a premium. There may be some additional parts/engineering hence late availability. Otherwise they would just throw the package together on a manual.

OP
OP
The Frisco Kid

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only ford knows... In my way of thinking.. The 7k-8k manual orders that may occur 1/2 will be squatched. So for those 3.5k-4K units I feel there will be a premium. There may be some additional parts/engineering hence late availability. Otherwise they would just throw the package together on a manual.
That all sounds about right. I wonder what retooling they’ll have to do to add the manual. From the looks of it, Mansquatch would pretty much be a manual Badlands minus the sway bar. At least that’s how it looks on paper.

My next question would be if it would cost more than the regular Sasquatch package, how much more would it be?

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it holds up to a minority of people purchasing, it has to be worth their while. In saying that they may just keep the same pricing. Reason I say that is because without the automatic on trims other than badlands that would be an increase of 30-40 percent over the automatic. Only ford knows though. If they add more money on top of that it will be a 40 percent plus increase. I would then weigh if it’s worth it at that point.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As of right now the B&P is not adding the auto transmission price when you select Sasquatch even though it does add it to the build. Some speculation thinks that is in error and that the auto transmission price will be added to the build price that exists now. If that’s true, the manual Sasquatch price would be the same as the build that includes it (as of now). So yeah, no idea...
Sponsored