Sponsored

What do I need to know when finalizing my order?

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay..So I reserved my Bronco in August 2020, ordered on March 19, 2021 and am now converting the order to a MY22.
Here is a copy of the preview order from the dealer:
Ford Bronco What do I need to know when finalizing my order? 1635441236245

The dealer does not yet know that I am going to be using the Z plan, as my father is a Ford retiree.
I want to ensure that I don't fall into the ADM, "non tax fee", etc. traps that have been pulled on other buyers.
My dealer rep has been above board so far...but I have seen enough horror stories posted on here to not be wary.
I have actually never purchased a brand new vehicle...I have always bought used...so I am not familiar with all of the tactics that they might use, and am looking for tips.

I want to walk out paying MSRP minus the Z plan and then TT&L, of course.
I am sure that the delivery will still take quite some time, as I do have a number of constrained items.
That's fine....as I want to pay down on my trade-in for as long as possible.

I love the fact that I have been engaged on this forum since before my reservation. You are all a treasure trove of information and I have walked into the dealership a number of times with more credible information about the Bronco than they had.

Now, if there were just a way to get my original Antimatter Blue paint selection......LOL
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would confirm that the dealer is honoring A/Z plan pricing.

Ford is offering it but dealers do not have to participate. You think you’re surprising them but you may be in for a shock.

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would confirm that the dealer is honoring A/Z plan pricing.

Ford is offering it but dealers do not have to participate. You think you’re surprising them but you may be in for a shock.
I am not trying to spring it on them.....we just haven't discussed any financing yet and they submitted the order and I noticed it showed N/A under A/Z Plan.
I am certain that they are honoring Z plan pricing on the Bronco. My wife had inquired with one of the salesmen when she ran into them at a display at one of the local festivals. They also confirmed that there should be no ADM...as there are far too many dealers around here in SE Michigan that people can go to if those shenanigans are pulled. But......buyer beware....so I am trying to go into this with as much ammo on my side as possible.
Sponsored