First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Covers look great! I might be getting these in my 2D VB (if I ever get mine, lol). Whats up with your cupholder? Is it just so you can hold bigger drinks?
Sponsored

MontyMoose

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Road Glide, 2018 F-150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks great
Tried ordering from them and shipping was over $100. I live in Hawaii and was a little disappointed since I thought they were a local company…
They had a store front back when I was stationed @ Pearl (back in '02-'06), but looking at google maps it appears to have moved from where I remember it being. It was on Nimitz, but now appears to be on Dillingham.

OP
OP
F1NDx

F1NDx

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@fratedog -- they're American Outlaw's on BF Goodrich K02 265/70/r17... looking to swap them out for a Sasquatch set if ya have em' 🤣

@Grant3168 -- yeah its an oversized offset holder for Hydroflasks/Yeti's

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went with Sportsman Camo Covers, they are made from denir fit great and hold up great

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you confirm you getting seat covers for a 6th Gen? On the website the options were for Bronco or Bronco II with different seat configurations. Looks like early models of the Bronco? I think I’m missing
@fratedog -- they're American Outlaw's on BF Goodrich K02 265/70/r17... looking to swap them out for a Sasquatch set if ya have em' 🤣

@Grant3168 -- yeah its an oversized offset holder for Hydroflasks/Yeti's
how did you find that offset oversized cup holder? Or rather which one there are several options available.

Sponsored

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Neoprene is horrible for seat covers, swap ass and back even when it’s cool out. There were some in my Jeep when I bought it, everyone on the Jeep forum hates them. They were right, constantly sweaty feeling while sitting in them. I threw them away and bought some from Caltrend SportsTex covers. Sorry, I’ve said too much🤐
I live in Florida so swamp ass is of major concern. I’m looking for water proof and breathable. Gortex is the perfect fabric but I can’t seem to find any seat covers with wet Okole build quality made of such material. Anyone know of anybody, or why Gortex is not more commonly used for seat covers?

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.caltrend.com/fabrics/water-proof-cordura-seat-covers/

I think these are popular with the Wrangler crowd and the Bartac brand are also. I bought some of these cordura covers for my daughters car and they hold up and protect well. I bought the SportsTex for my little wrangler TJ. They claim to be made in California. Not trying to hijack, just passing along personal experiences.

OP
OP
F1NDx

F1NDx

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How do you confirm you getting seat covers for a 6th Gen? On the website the options were for Bronco or Bronco II with different seat configurations. Looks like early models of the Bronco? I think I’m missing
how did you find that offset oversized cup holder? Or rather which one there are several options available.
@Mad Martigan
On Wet Okole's homepage - select model/yr and it will take you to the correct page. Last page of checkout has a set question's about your seats. Depending on if you have a 2dr vs 4dr etc. They called me to confirm everything before continuing, great customer service.

I got this offset cup holder so it didn't interfere w/ the other one and also so its out of my way with the stick. Here's the link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NBKXSLL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Worth the wait and the price. Never used Wet Okole in the past; very impressed with the quality and fit.

Updated: per requests, I added a few more photos.
BrWO_1.jpg
BrWO_2.jpg
BrWO_3.jpg
Where’d you get that roof light is the real question

Last edited:
OP
OP
F1NDx

F1NDx

Base
Threads
Reaction score