Sponsored

Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door)

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK, got my Wet Okole Neoprene Seat covers in and installed (took about 6 weeks to get them, this is pretty standard, they have to custom make them when you order them). They did not (when I ordered) have a pattern for the rear seats of the 2 Door, i assume this will be fixed later, but I pretty much never plan to have the back seats up, so it doesn't really matter.

if you don't want the same colors, they have about a dozen colors, plus patterns, so there may be something for you regardless. However, for most styles the light grey area on mine will be the color you choose, the black parts on mine will be black. You should know this going in.

My Bronco is a Base, Sasquatch, 2 door in Rapid Red.
So, pictures:

Driver's Seat:
Ford Bronco Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door) 20211204_124005

Passenger Seat:
Ford Bronco Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door) 20211204_123955

The Bronco graphic on the seat backs is a Wet Okole option (extra cost). The strap you see toward the bottom of the seatback on the passenger seat is a Molle panel that attaches to the back of the seat.

For the sharp eyed, there is a leather steering wheel wrap from Amazon (sew on installation) also.
Amazon.com: Universal Genuine Leather Steering Wheel Cover Hand Sewing Breathable Design 15 Inch DIY Cowhide Car Steering Wrap Black : Automotive
The fit is right on, comfortable grip, so far, i like it.

The grab handle on the passenger seatback is homemade with paracord and Home Depot carabiners.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks good. What was the cost on the seat covers? And what about the console cover?

OP
OP
Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Total was a shade over $300 for the front row (console cover included). There are a ton of options, so YMMV: Sunglass pockets for the side of the seatbacks, a couple of formats for pockets on the backs of the seats, utility pockets for the front of the seat base, added inflateable lumbar support, seat heaters, etc. The graphics are extra also.

The fit is pretty much perfect, and they do not block the airbags in the seatbacks, which is part of the cost. Installation was about 45 minutes to an hour, lots of messing around under the seats.

vancomycin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you have a front on pic of the steering wheel? Have been interested to see what fits people are able to get with the sew on leather wraps!
Ford Bronco Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door) 20211204_104316

Best I have right now, If I remember, I can take a better on sometime when the sun is up (this is from earlier)

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve had Wet Okole on two Jeeps, and my current Mini Cooper. Nothing better to protect your seats. Ordering as soon as I get a build date for my base Eruption Green.

vancomycin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door) 20211204_104316

Best I have right now, If I remember, I can take a better on sometime when the sun is up (this is from earlier)
Thanks - that looks pretty good! Would definitely appreciate more pics when you have a chance!

OP
OP
Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks - that looks pretty good! Would definitely appreciate more pics when you have a chance!
I think it is a bit thinner than some, it did stretch a bit when installing. If you go this way, a sunny warm day is your friend, it takes a while, and everything is hard to see (black thread, black leather, black plastic, dark interior, even out in the sun, etc)

OP
OP
Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve had Wet Okole on two Jeeps, and my current Mini Cooper. Nothing better to protect your seats. Ordering as soon as I get a build date for my base Eruption Green.
I agree, this is my 5th set (Xterra, Escape, Mazda3, Frontier, now Bronco). This is the first without the zipper pockets, as they were sold out when I ordered (I assume a supply chain issue there), and also the first with graphics, and I am pretty happy with those.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had Wet Okoles on my Mitsubishi Montero years ago. Great product. Bronco logo is a nice touch.

OP
OP
Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
A Few, hopefully better, pictures

Straight On:
Ford Bronco Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door) 20211205_143402

The biggest questionable areas are the bottom of the wheel and the swells at 2 and 10. The leather does not quite meet (not expected on a universal part), so the stitching has to stretch across a bit.

The finger swell at 10:00:
Ford Bronco Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door) 20211205_143408

The bottom of the wheel, couldn't come up with a better way to aproach this and avoid the loose fit around that area.
Ford Bronco Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door) 20211205_143449

However, most of the wheel looks more like this:
Ford Bronco Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door) 20211205_143421

As I said, overall, I'm pretty happy with it, for the $15-20. It feels much better than the textured plastic wheel. I like it better than the leather on my previous vehicles so far.

vancomycin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A Few, hopefully better, pictures

Straight On:

The biggest questionable areas are the bottom of the wheel and the swells at 2 and 10. The leather does not quite meet (not expected on a universal part), so the stitching has to stretch across a bit.

The finger swell at 10:00:

The bottom of the wheel, couldn't come up with a better way to aproach this and avoid the loose fit around that area.

However, most of the wheel looks more like this:

As I said, overall, I'm pretty happy with it, for the $15-20. It feels much better than the textured plastic wheel. I like it better than the leather on my previous vehicles so far.
Thank you!!! This is very helpful as I've been eyeing doing something like this myself for a while. Looks good, especially for $15. Anything you would do differently next time? Always curious if the leather would tuck under any of the plastic trim, rather than over, like at the bottom (6:00) and the sides (9:00 and 3:00).

OP
OP
Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know if you could tuck it in. I did not try, I was afraid to break that part of the wheel trying to pry it up. It did not seem to me to be something that would lift up. If you go this way, set aside some time to work on it. I think that a contrasting stitching on the leather would help make it easier to find, but also show your stitching more, so kind of a wash there. Doing it over, I might be tempted to put some black material under the stitching at the 6:00 position, just to minimize the contrast with the silver part of the wheel. On the other hand, after the first day or so, I don't really notice it, so there's that. The part I do notice, that bugs me a little, is that the cover is a bit loose behind the wheel at the 3:00 and 9:00 positions. It is not bad, but I do notice because my fingers are on it frequently while driving.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, got my Wet Okole Neoprene Seat covers in and installed (took about 6 weeks to get them, this is pretty standard, they have to custom make them when you order them). They did not (when I ordered) have a pattern for the rear seats of the 2 Door, i assume this will be fixed later, but I pretty much never plan to have the back seats up, so it doesn't really matter.

if you don't want the same colors, they have about a dozen colors, plus patterns, so there may be something for you regardless. However, for most styles the light grey area on mine will be the color you choose, the black parts on mine will be black. You should know this going in.

My Bronco is a Base, Sasquatch, 2 door in Rapid Red.
So, pictures:

Driver's Seat:

Passenger Seat:

The Bronco graphic on the seat backs is a Wet Okole option (extra cost). The strap you see toward the bottom of the seatback on the passenger seat is a Molle panel that attaches to the back of the seat.

For the sharp eyed, there is a leather steering wheel wrap from Amazon (sew on installation) also.
Amazon.com: Universal Genuine Leather Steering Wheel Cover Hand Sewing Breathable Design 15 Inch DIY Cowhide Car Steering Wrap Black : Automotive
The fit is right on, comfortable grip, so far, i like it.

The grab handle on the passenger seatback is homemade with paracord and Home Depot carabiners.
So what size did you order for the steering wheel cover?
Sponsored