Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428; Grand Wagoneer; MB 230E; Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How long did they take to arrive from order date? I ordered a front seat set on 5/8.
Sponsored

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those look great! Did you choose to just get the front ones because those seats are used the most? Also, where did you get the cup holder? Thanks.

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Neoprene is horrible for seat covers, swap ass and back even when it’s cool out. There were some in my Jeep when I bought it, everyone on the Jeep forum hates them. They were right, constantly sweaty feeling while sitting in them. I threw them away and bought some from Caltrend SportsTex covers. Sorry, I’ve said too much🤐

OP
OP
F1NDx

F1NDx

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How long did they take to arrive from order date? I ordered a front seat set on 5/8.
I also just got the fronts. Held off on the backs because I didn't know how these would look. Approx. 7 weeks in total

OP
OP
F1NDx

F1NDx

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Neoprene is horrible for seat covers, swap ass and back even when it’s cool out. There were some in my Jeep when I bought it, everyone on the Jeep forum hates them. They were right, constantly sweaty feeling while sitting in them. I threw them away and bought some from Caltrend SportsTex covers. Sorry, I’ve said too much🤐
Had a set of neoprene on my Jeep in the past. I didn't mind them, just depends on where you live and what you're doing w/ it I guess

Sponsored

Tdecell

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2021 Outer Banks, 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a front / rear set from them for my wifes OBX cloth seats. Put the fronts on, fit like a glove. She didn't like them, never even installed the rears. They are now for sale in the "for sale" section if anyone might be interested. Grey middle, black outer..

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a front / rear set from them for my wifes OBX cloth seats. Put the fronts on, fit like a glove. She didn't like them, never even installed the rears. They are now for sale in the "for sale" section if anyone might be interested. Grey middle, black outer..
How are these $133 better than the other manufacturers? I’ve never heard of this company before.

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks great! I really wanted the blue piped wet okole covers but opted to try the rough country neoprene covers for a fraction of the price. Good to know that the blue matches perfectly though

Tdecell

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2021 Outer Banks, 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@RunninRiot I wasn't comparing them to any others, I've had Wet Okole seat covers in other vehicles and really liked them,, good quality, hold up great, had no problems with them.

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@RunninRiot I wasn't comparing them to any others, I've had Wet Okole seat covers in other vehicles and really liked them,, good quality, hold up great, had no problems with them.
I need rear seat covers. Would love to take them off your hands but others are $170-199. I didn’t know if these were premium with a price to match. I’m willing to pay up if my dog will notice the difference! 🤣

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're not wrong about them being hot AF. I've mentioned it several times when people ask about them. What they are great at however is handling a wet environment on a regular basis. My dog is always on them, wet and dirty, and a lot of the time I'm wet and dirty. They hold up after many years of hard use. So I guess like everything else, buy based on your needs.

10 years of very happy experience with Wet Okoles, so no worries at all. Even if every jeep owner says otherwise.

Last edited:

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
From a thread "Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco 2 Door". I don't have any of the seat backs, they are just black neoprene, nothing to see, really.

OK, got my Wet Okole Neoprene Seat covers in and installed (took about 6 weeks to get them, this is pretty standard, they have to custom make them when you order them). They did not (when I ordered) have a pattern for the rear seats of the 2 Door, i assume this will be fixed later, but I pretty much never plan to have the back seats up, so it doesn't really matter.

if you don't want the same colors, they have about a dozen colors, plus patterns, so there may be something for you regardless. However, for most styles the light grey area on mine will be the color you choose, the black parts on mine will be black. You should know this going in.

My Bronco is a Base, Sasquatch, 2 door in Rapid Red.
So, pictures:

Driver's Seat:
20211204_124005.jpg

Passenger Seat:
20211204_123955.jpg

The Bronco graphic on the seat backs is a Wet Okole option (extra cost). The strap you see toward the bottom of the seatback on the passenger seat is a Molle panel that attaches to the back of the seat.

For the sharp eyed, there is a leather steering wheel wrap from Amazon (sew on installation) also.
Amazon.com: Universal Genuine Leather Steering Wheel Cover Hand Sewing Breathable Design 15 Inch DIY Cowhide Car Steering Wrap Black : Automotive
The fit is right on, comfortable grip, so far, i like it.

The grab handle on the passenger seatback is homemade with paracord and Home Depot carabiners.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just noticed that we both ordered 1/2 piping, but yours has more piping than mine. Maybe I got 3/8 piping.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have wet okole on my 1985 4 Runner...they are awesome and I'd ceratinly get them for the bronco...great quality products....no question!

fratedog

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer,Bronco, Bmw R1200Rs,Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@F1NDx, and please forgive the thread hijack , but what wheels are those?
Sponsored