Sponsored

Finally brought it home after 17 months - '22 WildTrak Sasquatch High Lux in Red

Dsword

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mustang GT Premium - 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, 17 months ago my wife ordered this Bronco, but has since lost interest in it. I thought about selling, but after my dealer let me bring it home overnight to think on it, I decided to keep it (classic sales move). It absolutely feels like a huge upgrade over the Jeep JL, so I traded up to the Bronco! My dealer is All World Ford, Hortonville, WI.

None of the dealers near me in Northeast Wisconsin do any sort of ADM, so I paid the '21 MSRP contract price for this '22.

It rides and drives way better than the 4 door MOAB that I traded in. Ford nailed it with the tech and design. As you can see, I built a custom RC rock crawler from an Axial chassis and a New Bright body. I did this last winter for my wife, keeping her interested in it again for a while! Ha!

I also bought some accessories with my Ford points and will be warming up the garage to start installing those.

I have a small, non-monetized YouTube channel (don't care about # of subscribers!) and I've uploaded my Delivery and Review video there:

Ford Bronco Finally brought it home after 17 months - '22 WildTrak Sasquatch High Lux in Red IMG_4874.JPG

Ford Bronco Finally brought it home after 17 months - '22 WildTrak Sasquatch High Lux in Red IMG_4887.JPG

Ford Bronco Finally brought it home after 17 months - '22 WildTrak Sasquatch High Lux in Red IMG_4879.JPG

Ford Bronco Finally brought it home after 17 months - '22 WildTrak Sasquatch High Lux in Red IMG_4878.JPG

Ford Bronco Finally brought it home after 17 months - '22 WildTrak Sasquatch High Lux in Red 68978833402__BBECD225-4A42-4537-8FA6-2F7EE13A2368.JPG

Ford Bronco Finally brought it home after 17 months - '22 WildTrak Sasquatch High Lux in Red 68978835119__3BB38DF8-525E-48CC-9D86-836BA84BE18E.JPG
Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats and very nice

I think Race Red is one of the most underappreciated colors. I know red is such a "vanilla" color, but Race Red on a 2DR looks sharp. I need to replace the rendering in my profile pic to an actual photo as it really pops.

OP
OP
Dsword

Dsword

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for the reminder to update my profile picture now that I have a bronco! :)

JMY217

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Sas/Lux/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice rig, big and small. Thinking of the proline body for my Redcat Gen8.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dig the Road America track map on your cabinet! 😎

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats, she is beautiful!

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love the red, you have a two door score congratulations.

OP
OP
Dsword

Dsword

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice rig, big and small. Thinking of the proline body for my Redcat Gen8.
That Proline body is really nice and scaled perfect! Good luck if you tackle it.

The New Bright body is done pretty well. It has a pretty short wheelbase so I have to cut down the Axial builders kit chassis a bit, along with the driveshafts, and relocate the rear shock towers. The only thing I don't like is the molded name in the windshield.

I 3D printed a hinge for the back of the body and have magnets up front. There was some 3D printing for the Element RC IFS also, they supplied the STL file for printing. A fun project.

OP
OP
Dsword

Dsword

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dig the Road America track map on your cabinet! 😎
Thanks Moto26!

I practically live at the track all summer and try to do at least one track day per year out there. Road America is an awesome facility.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks Moto26!

I practically live at the track all summer and try to do at least one track day per year out there. Road America is an awesome facility.
Yep, been there, crashed that (AMA Superbike series). Still a great track, though… ✊😊
Sponsored