First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I stick to my point of view that this color for this car is the best choice! Just look how bright it is! Like 'Look at me, I'm driving Bronco!'
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For Johnny Bronco and others that have AMB - the OP commented that the AMB didn't look good at all in direct sunlight. What are your thoughts on that? Do you agree? I have also thought about repainting my AGM at some point into AMB. But it looks pretty good as is. Thoughts and comments appreciated! Curious about cost to do it too.
Personally I think AMB is an amazing color. The way it changes depending on the light is one of my favorite parts of it. It can go from a super dark almost matte looking blue to a dark sparkling metallic blue. But I have always preferred dark blues to bright blues. AMB, Vista Blue, Sonic Blue etc. Hell actually most colors I prefer the darker metallic styles. my last mustang was Alloy - an extremely dark metallic grey. Probably because when I was growing up my dad was rebuilding/restoring classic cars and always did darker metallic paints.

Ford Bronco Finally finished my Grabber Blue Bronco custom repaint! 😁 Screenshot_20230729_193419_Snapchat

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice colour, cool to see these pics. Congrats!

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What was the total Cost for this?

Sponsored

Danbob

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150....2022 Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks totally sweet!! The whole idea of this kind of vehicle is to be able to make it something you enjoy. The haters can pound sand! I'll rattle can my Badlands plum crazy purple this weekend to take some of the bad attention off your rig. Looks great man! Love the color!
And no... I'm not going to rattle can my Bronco. But I did use white house paint on a 76 highboy as a kid. Looked great from 50' away and made me happy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Antimatter outer banks

Antimatter outer banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What was the total Cost for this?
Materials and booth rental 1500.00
Looks totally sweet!! The whole idea of this kind of vehicle is to be able to make it something you enjoy. The haters can pound sand! I'll rattle can my Badlands plum crazy purple this weekend to take some of the bad attention off your rig. Looks great man! Love the color!
And no... I'm not going to rattle can my Bronco. But I did use white house paint on a 76 highboy as a kid. Looked great from 50' away and made me happy.
lol ya I say go for it f the freakin haters let them weep 🐏

Sponsored