Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Squatch, so it was stout.

Overall, it was… cool.

Honestly thought I’d have been more stoked about it. But once it was there in from of me, all that hype and build up in my head was just released.

It’s nice. Makes me think of a Wrangler.

It’s an SUV, that now does exist.

Overall after it being grouped with the Bronco Sport, the amount of time between reveal and actual production, and well… everything else, I think Ford really really dropped the ball on the chance to take advantage of the build up and hype and having what could have been a spectacular launch to one of their most important vehicles in decades.

My patience has been restored.

I’m sure I’ll like it when I eventually get mine, but I’m glad I saw it. Let’s me know it’s neat, and ultimately another SUV.
Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re a better person than I. 😂 I’ve not wanted to see one in person knowing I would have a Willy Wonka girl moment screaming, “But I want it noooooooowwww!” I have zero patience and I think seeing it would throw me over the edge. I know, I know.. I need to adult better. I’m mostly joking. Mostly.

OP
OP

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You’re a better person than I. 😂 I’ve not wanted to see one in person knowing I would have a Willy Wonka girl moment screaming, “But I want it noooooooowwww!” I have zero patience and I think seeing it would throw me over the edge. I know, I know.. I need to adult better. I’m mostly joking. Mostly.
Lol that’s exactly why I held out for so long. But when I passed by it while running errands, I couldn’t curb my curiosity.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here you go. Veruca! Name I’ve given my 12yo daughter and wife at times.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you go. Veruca! Name I’ve given my 12yo daughter and wife at times.
YES!! This is me!!! 10000% 😂🤣😂🤣 my poor husband.. he has an old 1980 CJ7 Jeep and really wanted a new bronco and knowing my love of the old ones kind of nudged me down this path. I remind him of this nudge when I get bratty about waiting 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw my first last week in Bar Harbor driving by. It was a 4-door Carbonized Gray Badlands Sasquatch with hard top. It looked amazing! I kept hoping to see it again but never did.
Sponsored