Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Merry Christmas and congrats on your gift from Ford. Love the collection of blue ovals in your stable and a little jealous. I'm working on my own collection but it won't be color matched :(. and the Taurus isn't a truck.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Goodness gracious! Ford much!? You're next one should be free. Lol. Congratulatuons and Merry Christmas.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s one helluva stable!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s a lot of Ford. :LOL: Got anything else?

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For the past 5 years I was obsessed with the thought of a new Bronco. When I first saw the 6g I knew I had to have it, so I placed a reservation on the first night. Through all the ups and downs it was a crazy journey from going to a supposed 2022 built to randomly getting a November 22nd build week. My Bronco was born Nov 30th and shipped Dec 2nd. Needless to say I was pumped just like you guys are. My delivery estimate of Dec 14-20 came and went with limited communication. Last night I got an email from Ford saying my delivery was delayed to Dec 25th-31st. This morning I go about my day and I get the magic call. She was delivered.

2 years ago I ordered a 2020 Tremor and it was also delivered on Christmas eve so this was a pretty crazy coincidence. Dealer tells me to come in at noon and my excitement is off the charts like never before, especially after coming off of the disappointment and frustration in the last portion of the wait. I got to the dealer and saw 2 identical broncos to mine and assumed one of them had to be it, checked the vins and nope. That was pretty odd to see 3 of the same in one place (including mine). Turns out my Bronco was still being "detailed" because it was delayed due to having a check engine light. My heart immediately sank however it was just an oxygen sensor and they luckily had one in stock and were able to replace it. The whole process was amazing as usual with Sawgrass Ford. MSRP was no problem at all. They did everything in their power to get this done for me today so hats off to them for going above and beyond.

Now onto the Bronco itself. Up to this point I've been up close with a bunch of broncos but none in a spec similar to mine which is an Area 51 Wildtrak with all the goodies excluding side graphics. All I have to say is it exceeded my expectations in every way. My salesman even copied my build and ordered it for himself. I couldn't be happier with it. I don't want to bore you guys with all the info you already know but I will say that it is an incredible vehicle and we are all very lucky to have the opportunity get one for ourselves. I also want to thank everyone on this forum for helping get through this massive process over 529 days. So here's some pictures!
20211224_170052.jpg
20211224_170431.jpg
20211224_170508.jpg
20211224_170040.jpg
20211224_170121.jpg
I remember reading about all the people bitching ( not on this forum) about how the new Bronco was going to be too small and they would prefer it to be the same size as the old Bronco.
It certainly doesn't look too small now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I remember reading about all the people bitching ( not on this forum) about how the new Bronco was going to be too small and they would prefer it to be the same size as the old Bronco.
It certainly doesn't look too small now.
Yeah I think it's the perfect size. All my trucks are lifted on bigger tires so that would make the bronco look smaller but it still holds its own.

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Random things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Congrats! I’m more impressed you have that size yard in south Florida lol, not many of those left.

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB , Bronco Sport OB,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now that is a nice lineup. I am truly impressed. I thought my lineup was nice. As a Ford employee thank you for your loyalty.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! Look forward to hearing your driving impressions. Side note, how is the Tremor? Toying with the idea of going from my Raptor to a Tremor. Is yours gas of diesel?

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great line up of vehicles. Thank goodness blue was one of the available colors ;)
Sponsored