Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3o85xHi4t2UsuIY9QA.gif

Can you imagine how much everyone on here would flip out if it were a one-off 2.7 V6 manual???
I’d sell my GME stock in a heartbeat. 🙌 💎
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Going to see FE selling for $100k next summer

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok....what’s everyone’s guess on what this will go for? I’m going to say 320K but I bet that is low

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll bid invoice.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well there’s one 21 that will go to someone it should’nt. One of many.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco (VIN 001) Will Be Auctioned at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale BJ001

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/2021-FORD-BRONCO-2-DOOR-VIN-001-245163

"Lot #3008 - The legendary Ford Bronco has returned after 25 years! Ford Motor Company is auctioning VIN 001 of the all-new 2021 Bronco 2-door to benefit the National Forest Foundation and Outward Bound, which are part of Ford's new Bronco Wild Fund mission to connect people to the outdoors. All Broncos are "Built Wild" for a thrilling off-road experience with the capability and confidence to take you deep into the wild on your outdoor adventure. This fully loaded First Edition combines the best parts of Bronco, including the mechanical components of the capable Badlands series, the luxurious interior of the Outer Banks series and the blacked-out exterior of the Wildtrak. It includes the Sasquatch package with factory 35-inch tires. This Bronco has seven G.O.A.T. modes to go over any type of terrain. This vehicle's Lightning Blue exterior color is only available on the First Edition. It is powered by a 2.7-liter V6 EcoBoost engine that delivers approximately 310hp and 400 ft/lbs of torque to a 10-speed automatic transmission and a 2-speed Advanced 4x4 system. The vehicle is equipped with a HOSS System, including an independent front suspension system with Bilstein position sensitive dampers. The rear suspension is a rugged 5-link solid Dana 44 axle. Advanced technology systems including trail turn assist, electronic stabilizer bar disconnect, and front and rear locking differentials to navigate the wild. Inside, this Bronco features Navy Pier leather-trimmed seats with heated front row, B&O sound system and 12-inch center infotainment display. The modular painted black hardtop and removable doors make it easy to quickly experience open air. Limited-edition badges, graphics and Safari bar are included. This Bronco is the first of only 7,000 total First Editions to be built for the 2021 model year. **SOLD ON MSO** **100% OF HAMMER PRICE TO BENEFIT NATIONAL FOREST FOUNDATION AND OUTWARD BOUND** **WILL BE SOLD AT APPROXIMATELY 6:30 P.M. (PDT) ON SATURDAY, MARCH 27, 2021**" -

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone care to guess what the First Edition Charity Bronco will bring at the Barrett Jackson auction. It's a 2 door, lighting Blue, FE, Vin 001. The auction is March 20 - 27. My best guess is $2,000,000.

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco (VIN 001) Will Be Auctioned at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale IMG_3931 (1)

Last edited:

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m more curious if they’re actually gona have the unit there. We need photos

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m more curious if they’re actually gona have the unit there. We need photos
I believe they had first 2020 mid-engine Corvette there. It sold for 3 million, purchased by race car driver Rick Hendrick.
Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco (VIN 001) Will Be Auctioned at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Screenshot_20210313-074437_Chrome

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$100K