Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The decision point at Ford was either Fox shocks or cup holders.
Well obviously the answer is cup holders!!!! CUP HOLDERS FOR EVERYONE!

They need to keep the Fox shocks limited to Wildtrak. If they give the Fox shocks to all Sasquatch-packaged Broncos... the Wildtrak just becomes an overpriced pointless trim (as it was back in 2021 and most of 2022).

---

Edit— Ya know.... now that I think about it, for the vast majority of people buying vehicles out there, they probably actually do legitimately care about cup holders more than the suspension.
Sponsored

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I MUST have gotten the Unicorn Bronco. I have had none of the major issues/complaints a lot of people here have had with their Broncos. AND, I have those EXACT cup holders on my '22 BL.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can also confirm 2024 Broncos are eligible for plan pricing, at least X-Plan.

I know Bronco Nation said so - but dealer confirmed for me.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They need to keep the Fox shocks limited to Wildtrak. If they give the Fox shocks to all Sasquatch-packaged Broncos... the Wildtrak just becomes an overpriced pointless trim (as it was back in 2021 and most of 2022).

---

Edit— Ya know.... now that I think about it, for the vast majority of people buying vehicles out there, they probably actually do legitimately care about cup holders more than the suspension.
Not I, the rear seat in my 4-door will be folded down 90% of the time to allow for hunting gear. I don't plan on doing anything other than tires the moment it hits the ground here and maybe a level kit.

I had a Wildtrak for Off Rodeo Moab and it was fine but I'm glad I went with the HE which IMHO is currently the best value..

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I MUST have gotten the Unicorn Bronco. I have had none of the major issues/complaints a lot of people here have had with their Broncos. AND, I have those EXACT cup holders on my '22 BL.
The leather interior that is available on Outer Banks, Badlands, and Wildtrak have always come with cup holders.

The cloth interior and the marine-grade vinyl interior with the washout flooring did not. A lot of people—such as myself—specifically wanted the Marine-Grade Vinyl interior because it came with washout flooring rather than carpeted flooring. But by doing so you had to give up the cup holders.

Not a huge deal for a lot of people. But if you have kids it sucks honestly. A lot of people wanted the washout interior because kids tend to make a mess of things, but if you got the washout interior you had to sacrifice the cup holders that your kids would use.

Sponsored

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I see the leather seat owners have made it to the rear seat cupholder discussion.

Meant to post yesterday, but looks like we're still chatting about it today 😂.

Ford Bronco First 2024 Bronco photos + rear cupholders! (More Photos: Suspension & Interior) IMG_6362

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Few updates -

Suspension pic shown for the upgrades on the Sasquatch package

Headrest do not move still (also checked our 24 2 Door Black Diamond we got in)

Plastic looks and feels the same to me no major difference in my eyes

Someone said they got theirs earlier in this thread and there was a lot of differences in the goat mode cup holders shifter etc.. I personally don’t see any major changes there picture attached for someone to educate me if I’m missing something there.

Ford Bronco First 2024 Bronco photos + rear cupholders! (More Photos: Suspension & Interior) IMG_6362
Educate me here please, I take it that the steering gear is 3.0 for the SAS package though it looks to be the same tie rods.

Sorle

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco First 2024 Bronco photos + rear cupholders! (More Photos: Suspension & Interior) 1705339153225

This is the only option that I missed on. The slide out is key for anything. Roof access/work space/tailgating/camping……waaaaa

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

1705339153225.png

This is the only option that I missed on. The slide out is key for anything. Roof access/work space/tailgating/camping……waaaaa
I plan on Indoor/Outdoor carpet with Velcro on the slide out. Perfect for putting collars on the dogs or taking off burrs. Oh, and sit after a 3000 ft elevation climb.

And, Ford parts are really proud of them $$$$$$$

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So our dealership doesn’t have power so far today and it is brutally cold this morning. However here are some photos of @offrampclimber 2024 Heritage Edition. I can confirm there are rear cup holders in the 4 door see pictures. I may have missed some stuff as it feels around 3 degrees out but if there are any questions or you’re looking for a picture of something specific let me know and I’ll get some additional photos.

MORE PHOTOS:

Few updates -

Someone said they got theirs earlier in this thread and there was a lot of differences in the goat mode cup holders shifter etc.. I personally don’t see any major changes there picture attached for someone to educate me if I’m missing something there.

img_4458-jpeg.jpg

img_4459-jpeg.jpg

img_4461-jpeg.jpg

img_4460-jpeg.jpg

Ford Bronco First 2024 Bronco photos + rear cupholders! (More Photos: Suspension & Interior) 1705339153225

No doubt that steering rack is definitely beefier

Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol at the joy for rear cupholders!

Hardtac

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond; 2023 Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So our dealership doesn’t have power so far today and it is brutally cold this morning. However here are some photos of @offrampclimber 2024 Heritage Edition. I can confirm there are rear cup holders in the 4 door see pictures. I may have missed some stuff as it feels around 3 degrees out but if there are any questions or you’re looking for a picture of something specific let me know and I’ll get some additional photos.

MORE PHOTOS:

Few updates -

I would love to have that feature in my 2023 Black Diamond. I hate the aftermarket cup holder arrangement that sits on the floor attached to the back of the console.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

---

Sounds like building/buying houses.... Everybody gets caught up in the finish materials. Realtors always get very upset with me because I could care less about finishes, all I care about is the structure. I can change everything else.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Educate me here please, I take it that the steering gear is 3.0 for the SAS package though it looks to be the same tie rods.
Look like HOSS 3 tie rods to me.... same shape as my HOSS2 just thicker.

the threads on the inside half of the tie rod are 15mm for the HOSS 2 and 16mm for the HOSS 3....
a 14 percent larger cross section.
Sponsored