BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The leather interior that is available on Outer Banks, Badlands, and Wildtrak have always come with cup holders.

The cloth interior and the marine-grade vinyl interior with the washout flooring did not. A lot of people—such as myself—specifically wanted the Marine-Grade Vinyl interior because it came with washout flooring rather than carpeted flooring. But by doing so you had to give up the cup holders.

Not a huge deal for a lot of people. But if you have kids it sucks honestly. A lot of people wanted the washout interior because kids tend to make a mess of things, but if you got the washout interior you had to sacrifice the cup holders that your kids would use.
Thanks for the explanation. Thought I was going crazy reading this. Have a BL 23 Leather. "I know I have cup holders in the back pull down arm rest....or was my brain making stuff up" LOL. Almost went to check :LOL:.
Sponsored

JLNeff

Big Bend
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congratulations!! I ordered Eruption Green this time as well can’t wait for it to arrive.
I also ordered eruption green for mine as well. Supposed to be built next week.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn - I did not realize when I had my 2024 in the garage yesterday I could have been first to photo here!

Can also confirm the rear cupholders, new plastic surround for cupholders, GOAT dial, and shifter and a new soft top.

72685822444__F8576E01-9E80-44DD-A94C-8A636E9DED86.jpg
Dangggg look at that soft top! They fixed the wavy back window?!

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I also ordered eruption green for mine as well. Supposed to be built next week.
Awesome, I have Cactus Gray now but have been in love with EG since the first time I saw it. I hope you Bronco gets to you as quick as possible.

Sponsored

JLNeff

Big Bend
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Me too. Ordered a 2023 back in March 2023 but then converted it to a 2024 in Aug. So almost a year.

TC04

Raptor
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I believe (please correct me if I'm wrong) that they were available on the higher end packages.
Thanks to this post, I now know that I have rear cup holders! My first Raptor was MGV (no cup holders). New one is leather. Learn something new every day! 😂

IMG_1859.jpeg

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks to this post, I now know that I have rear cup holders! My first Raptor was MGV (no cup holders). New one is leather. Learn something new every day! 😂

Ford Bronco First 2024 Bronco photos + rear cupholders! (More Photos: Suspension & Interior) IMG_1859

Sweet looking leather, too. Way nicer than that of my WildTrak.

BBQBennz

Black Diamond
First Name
Bennett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2001 Z06 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great photos - thanks for sharing!

Chevaux

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That said, if it doesn't fit my Yeti I may consider walking away....................:rolleyes:
I work for yeti.. so I second this

Sponsored

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok I haven't read all 8 pages but am I correct in assuming that Ford in fact hasn't changed the interior with the exception of a standard 12" screen? I was hoping for at least some adjustable head rests and better materials. I could care less if it even has a screen at all...in fact I prefer the old school look with less distractions.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok I haven't read all 8 pages but am I correct in assuming that Ford in fact hasn't changed the interior with the exception of a standard 12" screen? I was hoping for at least some adjustable head rests and better materials. I could care less if it even has a screen at all...in fact I prefer the old school look with less distractions.
This.

I look forward to the day that the NHTSA decrees that touchscreens in cars be eliminated. Dumbest auto trend ever next to all-black wheels.

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This.

I look forward to the day that the NHTSA decrees that touchscreens in cars be eliminated. Dumbest auto trend ever next to all-black wheels.
Yep I am with you. My Rivian yells at me non-stop with an annoying chime and disables cruise control/driving assist if I unbuckle my seatbelt when driving to get something out of my pocket or take off my jacket, but it's totally cool with me endlessly typing on a virtual keyboard on Spotify to find music to play.

I also have light sensitivity so I find that the less screens the less cabin light pollution. Which begs the question, can you dim the bronco center and driver screens to near dark? That's what I do in my truck.

TopRamenGod

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also have light sensitivity so I find that the less screens the less cabin light pollution. Which begs the question, can you dim the bronco center and driver screens to near dark? That's what I do in my truck.
Yes, but it will dim all of your interior lighting, including HVAC controls. However that’s on par with most touchscreens in cars.