Sponsored

FIRST BIG Trip I am taking once I got my Bronco... How about you?

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Depends on my job situation. Would love to take a week long road trip with NO destination in mind. Just me, the Bronco, and a Rand McNally. Go where the wind takes us.
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you guys sure the "badlands" is named after Badlands SD? Could it not be named after Badlands OHV in Indiana?

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you guys sure the "badlands" is named after Badlands SD? Could it not be named after Badlands OHV in Indiana?
NO. It is named after the NP

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats the sport
Here’s your Rubicon equivalent. The Bronco Badlands, named after Badlands National Park, is meant to be the most capable of any Bronco trim available. It comes with a unique heavy-duty suspension setup with a front stabilizer bar disconnect. It’s based on the Big Bend trim when it comes to the rest of its makeup, so the four-cylinder and manual transmission come standard. There’s a long list of extras, though. Ford adds 17-inch gray-painted aluminum wheels, 33-inch all-terrain tires, the steel bumpers, vinyl-trimmed seats, washout rubberized flooring and auxiliary switches. That GOAT mode switcher is also at its full capacity of seven different modes.

A number of different packages are available, including the Sasquatch Package, Mid Package, High Package and Lux Package. Leather seats can also be added separately from these packages. The one omission here is the V6 engine option.

• Two-door: $43,590
  • Four-door: $46,085

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be taking mine into the British Columbia mountains and trying hard not to scratch it.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s your Rubicon equivalent. The Bronco Badlands, named after Badlands National Park, is meant to be the most capable of any Bronco trim available. It comes with a unique heavy-duty suspension setup with a front stabilizer bar disconnect. It’s based on the Big Bend trim when it comes to the rest of its makeup, so the four-cylinder and manual transmission come standard. There’s a long list of extras, though. Ford adds 17-inch gray-painted aluminum wheels, 33-inch all-terrain tires, the steel bumpers, vinyl-trimmed seats, washout rubberized flooring and auxiliary switches. That GOAT mode switcher is also at its full capacity of seven different modes.

A number of different packages are available, including the Sasquatch Package, Mid Package, High Package and Lux Package. Leather seats can also be added separately from these packages. The one omission here is the V6 engine option.

• Two-door: $43,590
  • Four-door: $46,085
So they named the "rubicon fighter" after a national park where wheeling is illegal? that is SO FORD! I thought right away that they meant badlands OHV...but I get the national park reference for marketing purposes. Plus Badlands OHV is privately owned so they would have to pay a royalty.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first trip will likely be to the North Georgia Mountains in the Blue Ridge, Ga area to camp. These will be very mild trails, just for camping.

Then going to take a scenic trip to Ashville, NC for some beer, good food, and good times, and will camp on Black Mountain and do some mild hiking. This will be in the first month of ownership.

Can't tell y'all how much I'm looking forward to Camping in the Bronco and meeting up with other Atlanta area owners for some sort of Georgia Broncos club.

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to pull my Bronco badlands 2 door with my RV. EVERYWHERE!! Looking forward to going back to Utah for sure!
Sponsored