quattroa4m

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's possible it's a someone with a relationship with a dealership.
Would suspect that Ford would flag any transaction whereby the reservation owner isn't the Bronco owner of record. The only way this would appear to fly is if the reservation owner rescinded his rights to the reservation (and subsequent build) and the dealer put the vehicle in inventory.

From what's been said, it would appear that once that happens, the original reservation holder would be out of it. The dealer would be free to sell it to anyone.

It would appear that this guy couldn't guarantee that the transaction would go through unless there were some other players. Can't imagine any dealer wanting to get involved in something like this.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it had a baseball glove interior or OG King Ranch-style seats and came in white? I could be tempted. I just don't see any scenario in which you could buy this and profit before the 10 year mark and that's if you don't drive it at all and the government hasn't banned ICE vehicles.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Would suspect that Ford would flag any transaction whereby the reservation owner isn't the Bronco owner of record. The only way this would appear to fly is if the reservation owner rescinded his rights to the reservation (and subsequent build) and the dealer put the vehicle in inventory.

From what's been said, it would appear that once that happens, the original reservation holder would be out of it. The dealer would be free to sell it to anyone.

It would appear that this guy couldn't guarantee that the transaction would go through unless there were some other players. Can't imagine any dealer wanting to get involved in something like this.
He actually can guarantee the transaction if ebay buyer is willing to put up money or he is willing to put up money for first sale. And have title transferred after ebay sellers title's the vehicle.
The big question becomes who eats the tax and title fees. With a $15k profit I'd be happy to eat the fees.
Personally I would love to see the transaction happen as it only makes my two FEs more valuable. Heck at that kind of profit, I might even sell my wife's FE. Lol
(Added note : might even be willing to sell mine if Navy Pier is only interior choice, lol)

Last edited:

quattroa4m

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He actually can guarantee the transaction if ebay buyer is willing to put up money and have title transferred after ebay sellers title's the vehicle.
The big question becomes who eats the tax and title fees. With a $15k profit I'd be happy to eat the fees.
Personally I would love to see the transaction happen as it only makes my two FEs more valuable. Heck at that kind of profit, I might even sell my wife's FE. Lol
What his ad implies is that you would be the first owner, not the second.
Unless Ford is enforcing some sort of sales restrictions on buyers of Broncos, anyone can sell their Bronco "used" to someone else.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What his ad implies is that you would be the first owner, not the second.
Unless Ford is enforcing some sort of sales restrictions on buyers of Broncos, anyone can sell their Bronco "used" to someone else.
Correct, he might want to clarify that to keep his 100% feedback. But if someone is most likely to pay over $15k, they probably would careless on being first or second owner. Amount of previous owners has no effect on warranty, so it just becomes a mental situation if being first owner means anything to you. Example, if Ford told me I would recieve my Bronco the first month of production as opposed to waiting 6 months and only stipulation I would legally be second owner on title, I'm doing the deal.

Last edited:

Sponsored

quattroa4m

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Correct, he might want to clarify that. But if someone is most likely to pay over $15k, they probably would careless on being first or second owner. Amount of previous owners has no effect on warranty, so it just becomes a mental situation if being first owner means anything to you.
People are going to do what people are going to do.

Still, paying a premium for a used GT40 makes a lot more sense than paying a premium for a mass production used Bronco.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

People are going to do what people are going to do.

Still, paying a premium for a used GT40 makes a lot more sense than paying a premium for a mass production used Bronco.
Not for some Rednecks like me. We'll take the Bronco over the GT all day long. Lol

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By far my favorite part:

This is a reservation for sale not a actual vehicle, you are by my place in line which will let you receive one of the sold out first edition 4-door Broncos.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

By far my favorite part:

This is a reservation for sale not a actual vehicle, you are by my place in line which will let you receive one of the sold out first edition 4-door Broncos.
100% correct. But as I mentioned seller can make good ( IF ) buyers is willing to be second owner. As buyer would in fact receive a sold out FE Bronco.
I would also be disclosing all info and possible 2nd owner possibility to assure buyer would recieve the vehicle. That would make the ebay tranaction a full disclosure.
Flipping new vehicle is very common on a hard to get one. The value is what someone is willing to pay. Like I said before as a FE reservation holder, I hope he gets his price.

Last edited:

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a bad feeling we will see some actual FE trying to be sold for about $100k once people receive them.... like the $60k corvette that people are trying to sell for $110k currently. Even if I was rich I would not overpay for any vehicle that will be mass produced
Right!!! For 7k of them it’s not really a collectors item

Sponsored

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not mad, everyone had equal opportunity to rsvp. Ford didn't restrict who could rsvp.

I will say $14.90 for shipping seems a lil random.
I would bid on it, but I just can't get over the shipping...

Ocarwolf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
?

I wonder if this is the same guy who had it up for $5000 and I offered him $500 and he told me to never contact him again.

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Buy It Now option of $25,000 LOL... Also its not your place in line. Its just a reservation. I believe, Until you convert it to an actual order, you have no place in line. I want to meet the guy who purchases this FE Reservation. Someone should also tell him, it went from 3500 FE units to 7000, so your $25K is worth half that simply based on the quantity of FE's doubling.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please just buy it. I need the money to put towards that sweet, sweet, gorgeous new Grand Wagoneer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Just kidding. This guy's a turd and a half.
Sponsored