Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is ford knows we have zero chips here. If current FE holders don't buy them as they want to offer them, there are 10 others who will gladly take an MSRP FE with whatever top they bolt to it. I just hope the mechanicals aren't a pile either and anyone who had to have a MY21 is laughed at with small tweaks, fixes, and options for 22+ (ac seats, etc.)

I'd like the FE to be special, not a lemon. We might end up with both.
wait is that confirm? AC seats? That would be wonderful in Texas
Sponsored

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm taking delivery of my FE with the Gray top and will order a Black MOD when they become available. Saving $1895 (diference between tops), $495 (Headliner credit), $1000 (Value of Ford points) and $700 (selling used MIC gray top). Total savings of $4090, which should be close to cost of New black MOD Hardtop from over the counter.
This is exactly my thinking as well. I was already on the fence between the MIC and the MOD top...wanted the glossy black but also didn’t want the scratches when I hit the trails. I had chosen the MOD, but now I’m fine with MIC...and will order the MOD later. I was glad to hear the MY21 and MY22 tops would be interchangeable. I’m hoping it isn’t too difficult to order one later. Now I need to install 2nd roof lift in my garage for storage...

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Auction day!!! Who’s going to flip their FE once we see someone paying $500k for 001v

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Man. This thread is full of Stockholm Syndrome victims. And I'm no exception. Resurrecting this thread and reading through it shows how much we've been through and how much more we're willing to take.

Modern Business 101: Appeal to your largest brand champions first. The ones that will pay the most money will hype your brand the most, thus ensuring its growth and value.

Ford did the exact opposite by fucking over First Edition holders the most instead appealing to them. There's <7000 of us. Wouldn't have killed them to sell us what they promised us, let us wait for the black top, or tell us what's coming next year so we can make an educated decision on whether or not to wait until next year. Being cryptic about editions/trims/features/colors for next year is officially bullshit.

Communication is the name of good business anymore.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who reserved an FE...

Badlands > FE

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As someone who reserved an FE...

Badlands > FE
I’ve waffled between the FE and Badlands since day one and I’ve come to a different conclusion...

FE >= Badlands

If I could get the tow package on the FE, I’d drop the equal sign.

I’ve got a MY22 7/14 reservation to fallback on if I hate the FE when I go to pick it up. I just don’t see that happening, but I’m prepared if it does.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After another call to ford yesterday, I've come to the following conclusion. I am fairly confident there will be more than 7000 produced, and all FE badges will be 1 of 7000 to avoid 'proving it'. After transferring my reservation to a different dealer, Ford cloned my FE reservation as opposed to moving it. I have confirmed this with multiple phone calls to the bronco team. They said everything looks normal in their system, one even told me to place the order on the 2nd one. I'm sure I'm not the only one...

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After another call to ford yesterday, I've come to the following conclusion. I am fairly confident there will be more than 7000 produced, and all FE badges will be 1 of 7000 to avoid 'proving it'. After transferring my reservation to a different dealer, Ford cloned my FE reservation as opposed to moving it. I have confirmed this with multiple phone calls to the bronco team. They said everything looks normal in their system, one even told me to place the order on the 2nd one. I'm sure I'm not the only one...
I think alot of folks canceled their First Edition reservations. If you go by the 70% conversion rate that would leave about 2100 units unsold, probably why they have extras. I don't think they'll produce any more or any less than the 7000. IMO Ford should of made all the FE's Lightning Blue with the BLack interiors. Then we would of had exclusive Paint and exclusive interiors, and no delays with our orders.

Last edited:

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really hope you're right. I haven't got any positive bronco news in the past few months, just sticking with the trend.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think alot of folks canceled their First Edition reservations. If you go by the 70% conversion rate that would leave about 2100 units unsold, probably why they have extras. I don't think they'll produce any more or any less than the 7000. IMO Ford should of made all the FE's Lightning Blue with the BLack interiors. Then we would of had exclusive Paint and exclusive interiors, and no delays with our orders.
They've already confirmed there will be less than 7000 built to "maintain exclusivity" due to cancelations and trim swaps. They will confirm final number at the end of MY21. I just hope they do us proper and send out the numbered tags that we can screw on ourselves.
Sponsored