First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-explained-ordering-planning-delivery.11055/

Looks like late availability means late summer 2021...better than I expected.
Here's the paragraph you're referencing. You're right, it's not terrible, but Ford isn't exactly confidence inspiring about this sorta thing

There will be MY21 late-availability options that you can order, currently scheduled to become available in late summer of 2021. These include the Black-Painted Modular Hard Top, the dual top options, and the all-black interior seating option for First Edition. If you select one of these options, your Bronco will not be built until that option is available. However, if you aren’t absolutely sure whether you need one of these late-availability options, you will receive a production time estimate from Ford in May and you will be able to edit your order to move your estimated delivery date earlier.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Guys. I've never said it. I've thought it, but never said it. But I think I've finally hit my limit. Being bait-and-switched on the washout interior/plugs on my 2-door FE...

I think I'm out? Or I'm reeeeeeeal close. If I'm waiting until 2022 for my black top and black interior anyway, maybe they'll have non-carpeted seat backs by then?

I'm so torn.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's the paragraph you're referencing. You're right, it's not terrible, but Ford isn't exactly confidence inspiring about this sorta thing
this is corporate slang for delayed as FUCK- Q4 or later.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Guys. I've never said it. I've thought it, but never said it. But I think I've finally hit my limit. Being bait-and-switched on the washout interior/plugs on my 2-door FE...

I think I'm out? Or I'm reeeeeeeal close. If I'm waiting until 2022 for my black top and black interior anyway, maybe they'll have non-carpeted seat backs by then?

I'm so torn.
Dude this whole experience is disappointing. If I were you I’d go with your gut.

I’m torn on the FE too but gotta let go if late availability means past my deadline then I’m officially out.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m pretty sure we’ve had this since the beginning it still only shows 3500 first editions and it shows carpeted flooring I was hoping for washout flooring as well

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 755FB40A-89B5-482F-907D-05B92F3C7A55
I found the evidence: https://web.archive.org/web/2020*/https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-first-edition/

It changed between September and October 31st. The September save and every date before that says rubberized floors and plugs. Then suddenly they change it with no press release or anything?

HOW. THE. FUCK.

How the FUCK are those snakes getting away with this?!

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is my biggest issue with the order guide. All the photos clearly show rock rails, but the order guide doesn’t say they’re included on FE.
We need some clarification on the rock rails or a MSRP adjustment and we can add them after....

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I found the evidence: https://web.archive.org/web/2020*/https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-first-edition/

It changed between September and October 31st. The September save and every date before that says rubberized floors and plugs. Then suddenly they change it with no press release or anything?

HOW. THE. FUCK.

How the FUCK are those snakes getting away with this?!
The website was always screwed up for multiple trims. Very unfortunate. I used the Bronco lineup comparison pdf that was published in their media files. The copy I had is from 7/16 and lists carpeted flooring.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 55F47B5A-0B3B-4ABF-B5AF-9B9D1288E3DA
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread BA0D8108-DDA2-4D6B-AA79-632B92F6DC13

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm furious about this. There's no fucking reason for seats to be late availability. It's just the same damn seats that are going in the Badlands.

And they can't even bother to tell us what "late availability" is.
I’m not happy either, but they are not the same seats as the badlands. The front are 10/8 way power heated and the rear have an armrest with cup holders, so they have to build them separately. Looks like I am going to wait now (September for late availability) as I want the rapid red with black seats. :cautious:

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The website was always screwed up for multiple trims. Very unfortunate. I used the Bronco lineup comparison pdf that was published in their media files. The copy I had is from 7/16 and lists carpeted flooring.

Could be the Mandela Effect, but I also feel like this PDF once said washout with mats.

Either way, I was under the impression that a live website would be more factual and up-to-date than a published PDF.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As far as I ever saw, the FE has always been carpet since July. Thankfully.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so torn.
This is why I ditched the Worst Edition. Badlands with everything comparable WITH wash out interior is $4K less than FE.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is why I ditched the Worst Edition. Badlands with everything comparable WITH wash out interior is $4K less than FE.
Different strokes for different folks. The Black appearance package (Black grille, Mirrors, badges, trim rings), power seats, rear cup holders, Head liner, Hood /side graphics and Safari bar are worth the extra money to me. Plus the fact I'll have a exclusive one out of seven thousand First Edition Bronco assures me it will retain a higher resale value than a Badlands, should I decide to trade it in. I guess giving all that up for a wash out interior isn't worth it to me. Weather tech floor mats and a excellent shop vac has allways worked perfectly for me, so I don't feel the need to hose out my Bronco's interior. Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
WITH washout interior.

Minus power seats or rear cupholders.

I don't care too much about power seats though.

Minus all the black painted exterior trim and badges as well. And headliner.

Theres not a ton you miss out on, but there's definitely a few things. Though most can be rectified w/ aftermarket.
Sponsored